A bank currently has $70,000 in transaction deposits, $6,000 in cash in the vault, $12,000 on deposit with the Fed, and $7,000 in government securities. The required reserve ratio is 20 percent. Answer these questions:
1) What is the maximum amount the money supply can increase, assuming this bank is the only bank in the system that has excess reserves? You need to know how to calculate actual reserves, required reserves, excess reserves, and the money multiplier to solve this problem. All these definitions are in your text, on or about page page 335 in your text.
2) An individual deposits a $750,000 check into the bank. That individual had just converted foreign currency into dollars so the $750,000 was not in the money supply before the deposit. What is the maximum size loan the bank can make once the check clears?
3) What is the maximum amount the money supply can increase as a result of the $750,000 deposit?
4) If these expansions in the money supply happen, what effect will it have on aggregate demand, GDP, and employment?
5) What could keep the expansions from happening? (Assume no policy changes.)
68 undergrad female understudies from an average sized state school were enrolled through an examination investment pool (PIPER) to inspect the impacts of menstrual forbidden on women's activist character and self-typification. Women's activist personality was surveyed through a scale referencing the cardinal convictions of women's activists just as tolerating the name of a women's activist. Self-generalization was surveyed through a scale estimating Body Shame, Body Surveillance, and Appearance Control Beliefs. In spite of the fact that we had a great deal of members acknowledge the cardinal convictions of a women's activist and acknowledge the name there was no noteworthy impact of women's activist personality on self-externalization, which means the individuals who agreed with women's activist center convictions were not less inclined to self-typify because of menstrual unthinkable. Past writing proposes that women's activist personality can negate taboos against ladies. Numerous examinations have utilized comparative matured female members albeit numerous past investigations have not inspected the impacts of monthly cycle forbidden on women's activist personality and self-generalization on ladies. Future research may think about directing this test over a bigger populace to give greater assorted variety in the outcomes. How Feminists View Menstrual Taboo Messages For what reason is a characteristic part of ladies' lives thought to be socially unsuitable? Monthly cycle is a characteristic substantial capacity experienced by numerous ladies however for reasons unknown it is always frowned upon and related with negative assumptions. Ordinary ladies are looked with this injury and are at last compelled to cover a vital piece of the female personality. In spite of the fact that it ought to be seen as a characteristic and positive experience, society frequently condemns it prompting structure negative marks of shame around the experience which makes ladies self-generalize. Lamentably this is by all accounts the case around the world, where one society is belittling monthly cycle as well as a high greater part are. To negate this thought, there are ladies who distinguish as women's activists to challenge these unthinkable thoughts related with period. Because of this, are ladies who distinguish as women's activists less inclined to self-typify in reference to feminine cycle? Monthly cycle is regularly avoided everybody in spite of the fact that it is a characteristic piece of female life both socially and socially. Ladies conceal menstration physically yet additionally avoid talking about it. This will in general be an undesirable point of discussion in view of the uneasiness and sicken it causes numerous individuals. These hidden variables cause the theme to be something that is once in a while spoken about. The unthinkable related with period is more unmistakable and enthusiastic than some other forbidden connected to other real capacities experienced by either sex (Roberts and Waters, 2004). Crosswise over different social orders period is viewed as a sullied procedure. Frequently when ladies are bleeding they are taken a gander at with disrespect. Additionally to in the event that one was taking part in something that was lethal to the remainder of societ>GET ANSWER