Address following in your presentation:
- Provide an overview of the organization you have chosen including three subsystems (Structure, Strategy, Culture) of the organization, three stakeholders of the organization, and the reason for selecting this organization.
- What one major organizational subsystem needs to be changed in the organization? Structure. Justify your choice. How does it compare to a similar successful organization?
- How will the subsystem change affect the two other subsystems within the organization that you have identified and how will you realign the total system? Structure change will affect the current Strategy and better the Culture of the company
- Identify and explain how you would ensure that the proposed change will satisfy any three stakeholders of the organization?
- How should the organization attract, develop, and maintain the workforce required to bring about your proposed change?
a. Choose at least one of the following in your discussion about attracting a quality workforce to support the change in Questions 2 and 3 above: human resource planning, recruitment, or selection.
b. Choose at least one of the following in your discussion about developing a quality workforce to support the change in Questions 2 and 3 above: (and this must tie in to 5a too): employee orientation, training and development, or performance appraisal.
c. Choose at least one of the following in your discussion about maintaining a quality workforce to support the change in Questions 2 and 3 above (and must relate to 5a and 5b): career development, work-life balance, compensation and benefits, employee retention and turnover, or labor-management relations.
The Jaguar Poem Puma is about an excursion to the zoo to the wire. In this stanza he portrays the creatures in the zoo and their conduct. It thinks about Jaguar, a creature unique in relation to other creature's way of life, primates, parrots, tigers, lions and pythons. This sonnet initially clarifies "Yawn" and "their love", and the way that they are under the sun builds sluggishness. I feel that this line was purposely picked to pass on the fatigue of the zoo's day by day life and set laziness. Panther is a sonnet about the savage creatures Ted Hughes discovered something about human instinct. By all accounts, this sonnet is a creature's sonnet suggestive of Jaguar's outrage and viciousness. This is an emblematic sonnet about the vitality of creatures. Here, the writer uncovers his idea through seeing the zoo. Mandrills, parrots, just as creatures, for example, snakes, tigers and lions appear to be extremely happy with the current circumstance. These creatures were fretful on the grounds that they were detained. For instance, the priests yawn and thunder when they revere bugs under the sun. Parrots are yelling or gladly moving to stand out for spectators. Tigers and lions are as yet lying under the sun so they look drained and look sluggish. Indeed, every one of these creatures are lethargic and depleted. Indeed, even Python appears to lose its capacity and speed like antiquated fossils. How successfully do Jaguar Hughes of Ted Hughes pass on the intensity of Jaguar? Ted Hughes' sonnet "Panther" clarifies the creatures in the zoo and their method of living. Additionally contrast them and Jaguars not quite the same as other creature's way of life. The panther delineated in this sonnet is ground-breaking, how? The principal line of Ted Hughes verse is Jaguar. "The monkey will yawn under the sun and respect their bugs." Starting with the initial three words ... Get him so as to lie (Golman) Ted Bundy said that this current nation's history It is one of the most well known mental patients among (Nordheimer). Appealing (Bointon 25). His casualties are not terrified of him in light of the fact that Bondi and individuals believe that the sequential executioner resembles the inverse ("Ted Bondi"). Sequential executioner master Robert Kappel said. It would be ideal if you reveal to me a sequential executioner can>GET ANSWER