• American Psychological Association (2009). Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. Sixth edition. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
You can use the following website to review a good example for using references in this format:
You will read the case study below, and answer all the questions.
You are a business analyst in an initiative that is in the process of defining, building, and implementing a new car booking system for a car rental company. You have been working on this initiative for the last 3 months and have documented approximately 100 different requirements from all stakeholders and other resources. Some of the stakeholders are listed as follows:
1. CFO (sponsor)
2. IS Steering Committee (Car rental company managers)
3. IT Department
4. Sales Department
5. Marketing Department
6. Maintenance / Repair Department
7. Branches all across the USA (Managers and employees)
8. Individual Customers
9. Organizational Customers (Corporates which rent vehicles regularly based on a contract)
10. Insurance companies
11. Travel agencies
12. Vehicle manufacturers
14. Government agencies (e.g., Department of Transportation, US Environmental Protection Agency)
15. Not-for-profit organizations (e.g., associations that were established to reduce the carbon emissions)
You are expecting to have a business case in the end of 6 months. You will submit the business case with alternative solutions to IS Steering Committee in the car rental company.
You chose an adaptive approach for a rapid delivery of business value in short iterations. Therefore, you are thinking of starting these iterations in 2 weeks, and having iterations every one month. You are expecting to have three iterations. You are planning to get feedback from the end users and customers during each iteration. In the end of each iteration, you will meet with IS steering committee members and some end users.
1. Please create a brief business analysis approach that will detail how you will conduct each iteration. (Refer to 3.1.4 “Elements” in BABOK Guide).
Solution definition (How will you create solutions in each iteration? Will you use
prototypes? Are there techniques that will help you with creating solutions in
• Level of formality (How will you ensure high level interaction in your team? How will you get feedback from stakeholders?)