- (180 words) Rate your feelings on a PANAS scale using a test in the Authentic Happiness Inventory test. Your opinion: What do you think of it? close, not close? Is it you? are these things worth it? do they “hit the mark”?
A little text discussion please.
- (250 words) One way to clearly see the impact of shifting cultural values on consumption is to look at the increasing emphasis on the importance of health and wellness. In recent years, top-performing new food/beverage products featured items with natural or organic ingredients, such as Chobani yogurt and Nature’s Pride bread. Where is this trend going—is it just temporary or does it reflect a more permanent change in how U.S. Americans look at what they eat and drink?
Do a little research and post up your analysis in text format (show references, please)!
- (200 words) Go to www.wholefoods.com. Take some time to become familiar with the website. Describe this company and the products that they offer. Select specific examples of products that seem to target the LOHAS values segment. Are the products that might appeal to values other than those described by LOHAS?
LOHAS is an acronym for “lifestyles of health and sustainability.” Marketers are responding to the needs of this segment with eco-friendly products and programs. Students may observe Whole Foods seafood labeling initiative and their efforts to reduce seafood that is not sustainable. Students may become aware of wellness programs Whole Foods rolled out in select markets, which include nutrition programs, social dinners and partnerships with exercise facilities/yoga centers in exchange for a membership fee. Students should also recognize that people might buy products that appeal to LOHAS for reasons other than health and sustainability.
Create a short discussion
- (200 words) Go to www.victoriassecret.com/us How does this famous website use enhancement of the self to attract consumers? Would you expect males to visit the site as well as females? How could the site make it easier for males to purchase from the site (remember, males make up a significant portion of sales in the organization’s retail stores)? Is sizing easy on this site? How could it be improved?
Create a short discussion
- (2 slides) Give some examples of situations in which people orient their behavior with a prevention focus and some in which they orient their behavior with a promotion focus.
Falcon Poem Harjo is a "clarification" in Joy Harjo's sonnet "Happiness Poetry" discussing petition and life, and how they create around labor. While combining normally, I feel that we are in a spot we didn't envision, and I feel what I might want to do in that superb and quiet spot. In the wake of perusing this sonnet he/she prefers that verse type. This is on the grounds that "Falcon" demands thoughts and extends it to the entire sonnet. For instance, it supplicates from start to finish, is discussing nature and creatures. Individuals will never reconsider they go There are a couple of things throughout everyday life. Until Robert Francis composed a sonnet called "Falcon Plain", the notorious significance of American Eagle was one of them. The sonnet was discharged during the 200th commemoration of the United States, so the planning couldn't be improved. As Poet 180 stated, "This sonnet surveys the conventional images", however this is putting it mildly. Notwithstanding assessing the conventional images, this sonnet totally modifies this undisputed image and the peruser's perspective overall of the United States utilizing short provisos loaded up with provocative lines. This sonnet causes the peruser to see how to add such a large number of implications to images really hurt more than great The entire sonnet is about how we regard arbitrary things and these things never think about it. For me, this sonnet is said from an American perspective. This sonnet discloses to the peruser how American Eagle couldn't care less about the United States and regards Americans. In this sonnet, the writer clarifies that the falcon "will never attempt to look humble". An exceptional and significant course is "American Eagle never said that he will serve on the off chance that he is chosen. Robin Skeleton's sonnet "Bird" is a free sonnet. This implies there is no particular or unsurprising rhyme or example in the sonnet. Skeletons utilize unusual delays and accentuation by doling out words utilizing periods. These all supplement the beat of verse. For instance, "Discombobulation is my region" in the principal line. With full stop, perusers can focus on the earnestness of verse. It underscores the basic character of bird by making an announcement. A case of Skelton underscoring words with free verse is on line 4. If it's not too much trouble put this toward the finish of the sentence with the goal that the peruser can underline the following line. It takes milliseconds to peruse the following word on the following line, not on a similar line. The sentence "Kindly don't trouble him or more" proceeds. This assists with underlining "no" for explaining and tuning in.>GET ANSWER