Provide answers from Best’s Loss Control Manual – Hazardous Waste Site Mitigation Contractors
- Identify the four characteristics a material could have that EPA specifically designates as hazardous waste.
- The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act provided for what?
- What is a short term removal?
- What is a long term removal?
- What types of PPE would be expected to be used on a HAZ WASTE site?
- Transportation/automobile liability will be less when the company hires or subcontracts what?
- Employees which carry hazardous waste in a vehicle must have what type of license/endorsement?
- Identify the general liability exposures on premises and operations.
- Identify potential product liability concerns.
- General liability will be lower if insured subcontracts what type of work?
- Identify six potential worker’s compensation injuries and illnesses on HAZ WASTE sites.
- Workers’ Compensations will be lower if the insured’s refuse to do what kind of work?
- Identify two exposure from crime on HAZ WASTE site.
- Identify four NFPA Codes that need to be followed on HAZ WASTE sites.
- Identify the two OSHA standards from the references page which require employee medical surveillance as part of the standard.
clearly with providing examples and covering many supplementary topics which are required to further clarify and make it easy to understand the main argument for the audience. Helene Uhlfelder has covered many technological terms like Group Dynamics, Group Process, and has defined the difference between Group and Team before explaining about the 10 critical traits. Although the article has explained group dynamics and group process before explaining what is group and team, as I believe in order the article to be more logical the author could have explained terms like Group and Team first. If the author has assumed that the readers having the knowledge about those terms then she could not have covered them later. Anyhow to begin with explaining the term group and team would be appropriate. Group and Team The term group is defined in the article as situations where two or more people coming together in order to achieve a common purpose. Further it is mentioned that in a group people should interact each other, depend on each other and they should have a task to realize. According to the article the team also a group, that is in a work environment. The author has mentioned various characteristics that are possessed by teams. It is and intact social system with boundaries. Therefore who is in the team and outside the team can be clearly identifiable. There is interdependency among members. Members are collectively responsible for the tasks to be performed. Operates in an organisational context and therefore members have relationship with other members of the organisation. It is obvious that the author has comprehensively explained the terms group and team using various sources and in different contexts like systems terms. But she has overlooked the theory of group formation, which could have added great value addition to the article. As the author has mentioned various stages during some parts of the article, it would be a n>GET ANSWER