Case Study: Case 13.15 Business Case: Steve Jobs’ Shared Vision Project Management Style.
This activity addresses the following module outcome:
• MO2: Analyze the project management lifecycle. (CO6)
Project management is one of the disciplines that helps to ensure the success of large, complex, and expensive projects. In this case study, you will focus on Steve Jobs’ approach to project management.
Write a 2-3 page paper not including the cover page or reference pages, that answers the questions from the textbook case study 13.15 – Steve Jobs’ Shared Vision Project Management Style. You must cite at least five independent scholarly sources to support your position, using appropriate APA format.
Before you begin writing, please review the Case Study Guidelines for information.
Please take note of the resource listed below as you select external scholarly sources for this assignment.
• Excelsior College Library Homepage
• Library Overview [VIDEO]: A brief introduction to the EC Library (Links to an external site.)
[Video file, 03:53 mins]
• Starting Your Research Guide (Links to an external site.)
: It is highly recommended you utilize the Excelsior College Library to conduct your research. All students/researchers must be able to discern what is solid source/reference material and what is not.
• What is scholarly (sometimes referred to as peer-reviewed) (Links to an external site.)
? [Video file, 04:00 minutes]
Scholarly sources can generally be identified by several features:
• Content (topic being discussed)
• Audience (for the layperson or someone familiar with the research on the subject?)
• Language (higher level language and discipline-specific terminology)
Intent (case study, report of experimental results, )
• Authorship (qualifications of author to write on the topic, usually an advanced degree with years of experience and research on the topic)
• Peer-reviewed (material is evaluated by experts and only published if it meets the discipline’s standards)
• References (other materials used in the research process are listed in a bibliography or footnotes)
• Listing (Check Ulrich’s in the Research Databases to see if the publication is listed as refereed.)
Your assignment is due at the end of Module 7.
Compose your work in a .doc or .docx file type using a word processor (such as Microsoft Word, etc.) and save it frequently to your computer. For those assignments that are not written essays and require uploading images or PowerPoint slides, please follow uploading guidelines provided by your instructor.
Check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors. When you are ready to submit your work, click “Upload Submission.” Enter the submission title and then click on “Select a file to upload.” Browse your computer, and select your file. Click “Open” and verify the correct file name has appeared next to Submission File. Click on “Continue.” Confirm submission is correct and then click on “Accept Submission & Save.”
This course has Turnitin® fully integrated into the course dropbox. This means that you should only submit your assignments to the dropbox below. Please do not submit your assignment directly to Turnitin.com.
Once submitted, your assignment will be evaluated by Turnitin® automatically. You will be able to view an Originality Report within minutes of your first submission that will show how much of your work has been identified as similar to other sources such as websites, textbooks, or other student papers. Use your Originality Report as a learning tool to identify areas of your assignment that you may not have cited appropriately. You may resubmit your assignment through this dropbox as many times as you need to check to see if you have made improvements, until the due date of the assignment. However, once you have made your first submission, you will need to wait 24 hours after each subsequent submission to receive a new Originality Report. Plan accordingly as you draft your assignment. Once the due date has passed, your assignment submission will be considered final.
This assignment will be graded using the SBT Case Study Rubric located on the Course Rubrics page within the Start Here section of the course. Please review the rubric prior to beginning your work so that you ensure your submission meets the criteria in place for this assignment. This assignment is worth 10% of your final course grade.
Question: Discuss Case 13.2 Steve Jobs’ Shared Vision Project Management Style. 1 1. Steve Jobs Shows The Importance Of People Skills. Explain Jobs’ Way Of Motivating People. For Example, Did He Try To Get Everyone To Like Him? Did He Try To Get Everyone Target Along With Each Other? 2.Why Did Jobs’ Approach To Project Management Work So Well For Him? 3.What Lessons
Discuss case 13.2 Steve Jobs’ Shared Vision Project Management Style.