- What are the three common goals of the victims’ rights movement?
- What types of crimes are covered under the victim compensation program?
- Describe the purpose of the family justice center?
- What is the objective of restorative justice?
- Name at least 3 common rights provided to victims and define these rights.
- What happens if a state does not follow the law in terms of the rights granted to victims?
- Explain the Victim-Offended Mediation Program.
- Explain the CONCEPT of the mediation or diversion program. It this program a good process especially for victims?
- What is a victim impact statement?
- In your opinion, do you think it is fair for victims, friends, love one, etc to provide victim impact statements? Do judges make sentencing decisions based on what he/she hears?
- Who is part of peacemaking circles or sentencing circles?
- Explain why the Child Victims Bill of Rights are important and what are important features of the bill.
- Why was the Violence Against Women Act 2000 enacted?
- What expansions was added to the Violence Against Women Act in 2013?
- Read the passage “Ripped From The Headlines.” What are both negative and positives from this procedure.
Wear Quixote: Hero or Fool? In the Middle Ages, from the early current Europe, medieval sentimentalism was famous among blue-bloods. In any case, in the seventeenth century, the accounts of these knights and knights were not, at this point famous. In smart Hidalgo wear Quixote de la Mancha, the author Miguel de Cervantes will attempt to become weary of medieval sentiment through his job Don Quixote. This story recounts to the tale of a man who lost his heart since he is anxious to turn into a knight, in actuality. This story was acclaimed around then; it pulled in incredible enthusiasm for the sentimental story of the saint and the Middle Ages, however it brought back this perfect kind. The book was named after the development of the novel and Don Quixote likewise created one of the most ridiculous and most inventive legends in Don Quixote. This "absurd legend" and its solid accomplice affected sentimental and experience books, for example, our preferred knight, "Three Musketeers". From the satire of this novel and the multifaceted nature of the misfortune and the fondness of his saint, he loves the universe of his own idea as opposed to the real world, which makes this book an author, a peruser, and a human age. Wear Quixote is the hero of the imaginative man of his word Don Quixote of La Mancha. He is the legend of this story, however he should be a peculiar individual. Wear Quixote began as a helpless old reading for joy. The soul of these knights caused him insane and made him to accept that he needed to reactivate the knighthood. Before losing his psyche Don Quixote was named Alonso Kiki Sano, yet he named himself a wear Quixote to suit his job as a knight. Wear is the Spanish title and Don Quixote is the shield part that covers the thighs. His face was supposed to be intense for quite a while, he is extremely humiliated and tall. All through the book, Don Quixote was scorned by numerous individuals, however he never appeared to take note. He additionally has the knight's ability since he needs to encapsulate the knight's off-base thought, he needs to address missteps and use power when he needs power. Cavaliers are viewed as fearless and Don Quixote is daring. See another book dependent on the soul of Cavaliers - Don Quixote. Wear Quixote was distributed by Miguel de Cervantes in 1605. This story records the craving to be a knight - Don Quixote - and his longing for the quest for the knight. His concern is that he has no well known work to begin with. Not at all like the fables he read, he doesn't have a stronghold to expand or a princess to spare. Troy Helen can not safeguard. I can not attack Troy's town. So this book wound up turning into an anecdote about this absurd - wear Quixote - and his deceptive conduct>GET ANSWER