- What do you see as plausible possible courses of action moving (hypothetically) forward? Describe at least three alternatives; each should be discussed in detail and address different stakeholder perspectives.
- What would be the outcome implications of each of your proposed possible alternative courses of action? Describe any ethical implications associated with each of the decision alternatives.
- What should the strategy be so that the company is best positioned under each decision alternative?
- Based on your best analyses, which one of the above courses of action do you recommend and why?
- As implications of your recommended decision, what are the actions needed in the next year for each function in the company: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Technology, Operations, etc.?
The Jaguar Poem Puma is about an excursion to the zoo to the wire. In this stanza he portrays the creatures in the zoo and their conduct. It thinks about Jaguar, a creature unique in relation to other creature's way of life, primates, parrots, tigers, lions and pythons. This sonnet initially clarifies "Yawn" and "their love", and the way that they are under the sun builds sluggishness. I feel that this line was purposely picked to pass on the fatigue of the zoo's day by day life and set laziness. Panther is a sonnet about the savage creatures Ted Hughes discovered something about human instinct. By all accounts, this sonnet is a creature's sonnet suggestive of Jaguar's outrage and viciousness. This is an emblematic sonnet about the vitality of creatures. Here, the writer uncovers his idea through seeing the zoo. Mandrills, parrots, just as creatures, for example, snakes, tigers and lions appear to be extremely happy with the current circumstance. These creatures were fretful on the grounds that they were detained. For instance, the priests yawn and thunder when they revere bugs under the sun. Parrots are yelling or gladly moving to stand out for spectators. Tigers and lions are as yet lying under the sun so they look drained and look sluggish. Indeed, every one of these creatures are lethargic and depleted. Indeed, even Python appears to lose its capacity and speed like antiquated fossils. How successfully do Jaguar Hughes of Ted Hughes pass on the intensity of Jaguar? Ted Hughes' sonnet "Panther" clarifies the creatures in the zoo and their method of living. Additionally contrast them and Jaguars not quite the same as other creature's way of life. The panther delineated in this sonnet is ground-breaking, how? The principal line of Ted Hughes verse is Jaguar. "The monkey will yawn under the sun and respect their bugs." Starting with the initial three words ... Get him so as to lie (Golman) Ted Bundy said that this current nation's history It is one of the most well known mental patients among (Nordheimer). Appealing (Bointon 25). His casualties are not terrified of him in light of the fact that Bondi and individuals believe that the sequential executioner resembles the inverse ("Ted Bondi"). Sequential executioner master Robert Kappel said. It would be ideal if you reveal to me a sequential executioner can>GET ANSWER