Choose only one:
• Compare and contrast Francisco Goya’s The Family of Charles IV (24.2) and Diego Velázquez’ The Maids of Honor (19.38).
• In what ways do Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres and Eugène Delacroix seemingly represent the opposing forces of early nineteenth-century French painting? What specific works by these artists exemplify their attitudes and artistic philosophies?
• In what ways is Salvador Dali’s The Persistence of Memory (28.16) exemplary of Surrealism?
• Describe Dadaism in Berlin and Cologne. ?
• How is the “universal order” reflected in Piet Mondrian’s Composition with Red, Blue, and Yellow (28.27)??
• How is a sense of nationalism shown in Diego Rivera’s Man, Controller of the Universe (28.50)?
• What is the meaning of the symbolism used by Frida Kahlo in The Two Fridas (28.51)?
• What is Representational Surrealism??
• How does Constructivism differ from De Stijl??
• How did the machine aesthetic influence the designs of Le Corbusier?
example, on Venus, where heat and sunlight are more intense than on our planet, the climate situations are very encouraging and favorable to love affairs. The Venusians (named Céladons and Silvandres) are intelligent and lively but all are sterile, except a very little number of procreators and the Queen who is tremendously productive. Millions of offspring are descended from her and this fact is quite parallel to the bee kingdom on the Earth. The Marchioness seems very amazed! Fontenelle passes very little time on the case of Mars, a planet which seems to be very much alike to the Earth. According to him, Mars has nothing extraordinary and it’s not worth mentioning it. But, Jupiter, Saturn and their moons seem to be more interesting and are worthy of being habitable. The inhabitants of Saturn whose are very far from the Sun are very wise and phlegmatic. They never laugh and they require a whole day to answer the least question one asks them. What about far away in the universe? All the stars are so many su>GET ANSWER