The supplement to Chapter 5 in your textbook describes and develops several decision trees.
Address the following requirements:
• Develop a decision tree for the case described.
• Explain the process of developing a decision tree, draw the decision tree (include the decision tree in an appendix showing chance nodes, probabilities, outcomes, expected values, and net expected value).
• Defend your final decision based on your decision tree.
Case for consideration—An operations manager for a cereal producer is faced with a choice of:
- A large-scale investment (A) to purchase a new cooker which could produce a substantial pay-off in terms of increased revenue net of costs but requires an investment of 3,750,000 Saudi Riyal. After extensive market research it is thought that there is a 40% chance that a pay-off of 9,375,000 Saudi Riyal will be realized, but there is a 60% chance that it will be only 3,000,000 Saudi Riyal.
- A smaller scale project (B) to refurbish an existing cooker. At 1,875,000 Saudi Riyal, this option is less costly but produces a lower pay-off. Again, extensive research data suggests a 30% chance of a gain of 3,750,000 Saudi Riyal but a 70% chance of it being only 1,875,000 Saudi Riyal.
- Continuing the present operation without change (C) which cost nothing, but produces no pay-off.
• Your essay is required to be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
• Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Use the Saudi Digital Library to find your resources.
• Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and follow APA style guidelines.
• It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into Turnitin prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin – Student Guide for step-by-step
Extension of the event of E. coli in the network As a human administrations head in the event of disease, I will take all fundamental measures to speak with youngsters, guardians and clinical staff in an ideal and powerful manner take. My first concern is to disconnect illnesses however much as could be expected and to permit those effectively tainted to get the treatment they need (Graham-Clay, 2005). On the off chance that illnesses, for example, Escherichia coli happen in a nearby secondary school, we will quickly advise the clinical staff. Escherichia coli diseases from food cause genuine ailment, which can prompt genuine ailment and once in a while demise. Since treatment is restricted, anticipation by overseeing food handling is critical to control the event of these infections. Be that as it may, E. coli is exceptionally flexible, versatile, can convey and move DNA, makes new strains and is impervious to current preparing and control techniques. Further exploration is required around there before unlimited oversight is gotten. Intestinal hemorrhagic E. coli is a perceived infection because of the event of an economically accessible inexpensive food burger. Indications of bacterial contamination by E. coli incorporate serious loose bowels, typically blood, stomach agony and heaving. Youngsters younger than 4 are bound to build up this illness. Related nourishments incorporate uncooked hamburger, unsterilized milk, juice. Debased water can be brought about by fecal tainting of individuals There are seven essential components in relational correspondence. These components exist at whatever point we connect here and there. The pith of these components is that they are firmly related and progress in an occasional cycle. It is one. DeVito says that there are consistently wellsprings of data when two individuals convey. The originator is the wellspring of the message and is answerable for encoding the message and offering significance to the message (DeVito, 2013). The beneficiary of the message being gotten by the inlet is the beneficiary. Relational correspondence is a significant part of life. Notwithstanding trading data among individuals engaged with the correspondence cycle, there are other significant parts of correspondence between individuals (West, 2011). Collaboration of relational relationship assists individuals with gaining thoughts and relational abilities through the correspondence cycle (DeVito, 2009). All the more significantly, when utilizing relational correspondence, the gatherings engaged with the correspondence cycle are bound to communicate their feelings and feelings. In this way, the use of innovation during the time spent relational correspondence is still significant and assumes a significant part in the public eye (Wood, 2010). As indicated by an overview of April 2012, in the previous 30 days, about 70% of cell phone clients and 86% of cell phone clients are leading at any rate one of the accompanying exercises. Topic 9 Interpersonal relationship What is relational correspondence? Relational correspondence Interpersonal correspondence is the way toward conveying, imparting, and haggling between the two individuals. Relational correspondence What is the hypothetical perspective about relational correspondence? Relational correspondence in the 1960's Learning, friction, balance, social judgment, response. ● Speech and social impact relational relationship From the last part of the 1960s to the mid 1970s ● Self articulation, self revelation, relational connections, nonverbal correspondence and relationship advancement. ● Development of relational connections and relational connections Interpersonal correspondence during the 1970swho have microbes. Indeed, even disinfectants utilized in certain items will be unable to successfully annihilate microorganisms. Accordingly, it is suggested that individuals with handicaps in the safe framework and other high-hazard bunches abstain from eating sprouts. Chloride-treated fledglings are still connected with the improvement of E. coli and Salmonella (Taormina and Beuchat 1999). Treatment incorporates steady consideration and observing of renal capacity (CDC, 2001). By and large, antibodies are contraindicated. The outcome of kidney disappointment might be passing MRSA disease was initially restricted to clinics and uncommon nursing home, particularly individuals who are powerless in the resistant framework. Since the 1980s, network type cases and pestilences have likewise been accounted for. The cases acquired in the network are cases not identified with hospitalization or dialysis, medical procedure or catheterization in the previous year. These contaminations for the most part happen in other sound individuals and are probably going to be restricted to skin diseases. Notwithstanding, over the previous decade, the expanded pathogenicity of MRSA microbes has brought about more genuine, at times destructive network diseases. As of late, MRSA has been found in palatable creatures, and a few flare-ups are "food instigated" or foodborne. In one such episode, contaminated individuals created normal manifestations of foodborne sicknesses, for example, regurgitating and stomach cramps.>GET ANSWER