Choose TWO from the following topics and
- Algorithms: focus of how algorithms can be used in digital marketing and in targeting specific groups of potential customers.
- Big Data: focus on the various technologies that generate big data from the everyday things customers use.
- Design Thinking: Focus of how companies are using design thinking for innovation and for creative collaboration.
- Digital advertising: Focus on how digital advertising has changed traditional advertising. What were the modes of advertising before the Internet? Before social media? How has it changed?
- Information Architecture: Focus on why good information architecture is an essential for creating a usable and navigable website or even menu design on apps and other interfaces, and how it affects the user experience
Most patients with this form of diabetes are obese and Insulin resistance is considered the greatest risk factor for the development of T2DM in obese children. Criteria for diagnosis of pre-diabetes and diabetes as per American Diabetes Association (14) is as follows: TABLE 3 HBA1C Fasting plasma glucose, mg/dl 2 hour plasma glucose during an OGTT, mg/dl Pre-diabetes 5.7-6.4% 100-125 140-199 Diabetes ≥6.5% ≥126 ≥200 Fasting is defined as no caloric intake for at least 8 h. In patients with classic symptoms of hyperglycemia random plasma glucose of ≥200mg/dl is also labeled as Diabetes. The American Diabetes Association recommends screening of children at risk of T2DM ie. those with a BMI ≥85th percentile and two or more of the following additional risk factors: affected first or second degree relative, member of a high-risk ethnic group that includes Asian Indians and signs of insulin resistance eg. Acanthosis nigricans, PCOS. Screening is performed at 10 years of age or at the onset of puberty (whichever occurs first) and every 3years thereafter (15). If any symptom of T2DM is noticed screening can be done earlier. HbA1C should not be used to screen for T2DM since the studies were performed in adults and it is not a reliable screening test in children and in certain races.>GET ANSWER