Write a brief reflection paper discussing the ‘debrief’ questions at the end of each awareness segment as well as the questions at the end.
Autism Activity Debrief
• How did it feel to have so much commotion going on?
• Did it make you want to scream or get away?
• Were you able to concentrate on the paragraph being read?
• What might have helped?
Communication Activity Debrief
• How does this compare to people with disabilities that allow them to talk but are difficult to understand?
• Was it difficult to communicate using this method?
• How can we communicate with someone who cannot talk back?
• How can we help them communicate?
Hearing Impairment Debrief
• How did it feel not to be able to hear?
• How successful were you at lip-reading?
• What helped make the lip-reading easier?
• What does this show about lip-reading?
Learning Disabilities Debrief
• How did your brain want to read the colors?
• What were the difficulties faced in deciphering the sentences?
• Did being told to hurry help or make it harder?
• What would have helped?
Developmental Delays Debrief
• What were the problems?
• What would have helped?
• How did it feel to have to complete an exam in German?
• How did it feel to be told to “try harder?” Did it help you complete it better?
• Who stopped trying when they saw what the test was?
• How did you feel when you realized you didn’t find all the ‘f’s?
• How would you feel if this happened to you all the time, every day?
Physical Disabilities Debrief
• How did it feel to be in a wheelchair?
• What would have made it better?
• Students in wheelchairs are often left out of games or PE or given the job of keeping score. Discuss how this would feel. What if you hate keeping score?
• No one likes to be treated as if they are helpless. If you see someone in a wheelchair, don’t just do things for them. Ask if they want help first.
• What problems would you have if you were in a wheelchair AND couldn’t use one of your hands?
• Do you know anyone with a disability?
• How does it affect his/her life?
Time division multiplexing (TDM) is a contrasting option to the strategy for multiplexing utilizing recurrence sharing. Each channel is dispensed a particular schedule openings, and every space contain outlines which must be rehashed at the inspecting rate. It must be utilized for beat flags and not for simple signs since they are ceaseless in time. The significance of TDM is that it empowers numerous autonomous signs to be transmitted. RESULTS AND OBSERVATION A PCM TDM flag could be produced utilizing PCM ENCODER; each determined by a similar clock ( one the MASTER and the other SLAVE).Interconnecting along these lines takes out different edges and gives space for the two yield to be included to shape the TDM flag. The show on the oscilloscope is demonstrated as follows; The association of the MASTER and the SLAVE creates the chart underneath; Fixing up the two PCM information yields creates the show underneath; The following stage which is appeared underneath is to affirm that the casing synchronization bit is a '1' for the MASTER and '0' for the SLAVE The last phase of this test is to isolate the two messages that have been multiplexed before. The PCM demodulator is fixed up, with every module accepting a similar clock stolen from the transmitter and every module additionally gets an outer FS flag. The chart beneath affirms the two messages have been recuperated and show up at the right yields; CONCLUSION Heartbeat Code Modulation is however an extremely powerful method for passing on sound flag by testing the flag and transmitting double coded beat speaking to the example esteems. It has risen the most supported adjusting plan for transmitting simple data, for example, voice and video signals. The upsides of PCM over alternate types of adjustment (e.g. simple balance) are; PCM smothers wideband clamor. It is powerful in the recovery of the coded motion along the transmission way. It empowers computerized multiplexing. It empowers the proficient trade of expanded channel data transmission for enhanced flag to-commotion proportion. Every one of these points of interest however come to the detriment of expanded framework many-sided quality and builds channel transfer speed. REFERENCES http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/P/PCM.html [last got to 25/03/08] http://cbdd.wsu.edu/kewlcontent/cdoutput/TR502/page13>GET ANSWER