Answer questions below with reading and links attached.
- The paragraph beginning with “After the Egyptian and the Indian…” (p. 8) is
the most-quoted passage of DuBois’s many books. How would you summarize this paragraph and the one following it, in particular the idea of “double-consciousness”? Why do you think there are so many references to vision throughout this chapter (“the veil,” “second sight,” “the color line,” etc)?
- What is DuBois’s overall argument about the Negro and the nation in this excerpt? What do you make of the lines of the spiritual hymn (from “Nobody Knows the Trouble I’ve Seen”), used as an epigraph? What does this epigraph illustrate or add to the chapter?
- What is James Baldwin’s main point in the video excerpt from 1969? How does he illustrate his argument? Do you notice any echoes of DuBois’s ideas in this video?
- In the Armchair Theorists’ video, how do they define a “bad take” vs. a “good take”? What are the characteristics of “bad takes,” according to them? Most media coverage of the protests has said that the protests in themselves are good, but looting is bad. What would you say is their overall “take” on the protests, especially the looting?
- Comment on the visual style of the Armchair Theorists’ video. How do they present these videos and how does it pair with the narration? What effect does the visual style have on the viewer? How would you compare it to other visual styles you might be familiar with (for example, A. “normal” news coverage style, B. documentary film style, or C. “essay films” like “Ways of Seeing,” or D. other YouTubers–you don’t have to compare all of these, just for example)?
There are seven essential components in relational correspondence. These components exist at whatever point we associate somehow or another. The embodiment of these components is that they are firmly related and progress in an intermittent cycle. It is one. DeVito says that there are consistently wellsprings of data when two individuals impart. The originator is the wellspring of the message and is answerable for encoding the message and offering significance to the message (DeVito, 2013). The beneficiary of the message being gotten by the cove is the beneficiary. Relational correspondence is a significant part of life. Notwithstanding trading data among individuals engaged with the correspondence cycle, there are other significant parts of correspondence between individuals (West, 2011). Connection of relational relationship assists individuals with obtaining thoughts andEffective correspondence is critical to the accomplishment of any business association. Since the world is turning into a worldwide town, compelling correspondence is basic inside and outside the association. In any case, due to the huge size of the association and the high association structure, it is hard to get data. This makes limits inside for different offices inside the association and remotely for clients. So as to beat this "difficulty", in the video "message" Professor Chip Heath underlined the significance of passing on data, yet in addition zeroing in on disclosing how to understand it . The significance of oral correspondence and the significance of oral correspondence The significance of verbal correspondence: When the vast majority examine oral correspondence, they allude to discourse and discourse. Because of the online correspondence channel, archive correspondence turns out to be progressively normal, and representatives in numerous regions infrequently make oral reports. Numerous individuals are stressed over giving a discourse. Notwithstanding, verbal correspondence additionally incorporates correspondence with different representatives and chiefs. This sort of correspondence is significant in present day workplaces. Office depends more on email and text correspondence than any time in recent memory, however these correspondence channels are not as quick and verbal as verbal conversation. Zeroing in on oral correspondence assists workers with increasing a preferred position. A few extra arrangements will assist you with taking advantage of the open doors individuals talk. Numerous significant focal point of the correspondence cycle is seeing successful correspondence. In any case, there are numerous correspondence measures that are made out of numerous significant components and that give regular formal and casual ways at significant clinical foundations. The fundamental substance of correspondence is separated into three primary components. These are components that include measures or confined occasions, interest of in any event two individuals, and trade of individual data. relational abilities through the correspondence cycle (DeVito, 2009). All the more critically, when utilizing relational correspondence, the gatherings engaged with the correspondence cycle are bound to communicate their feelings and feelings. Subsequently, the use of innovation during the time spent relational correspondence is still significant and assumes a significant function in the public arena (Wood, 2010). As per a study of April 2012, in the previous 30 days, about 70% of cell phone clients and 86% of cell phone clients are directing in any event one of the accompanying exercises. Subject 9 Interpersonal relationship What is relational correspondence? Relational correspondence Interpersonal correspondence is the way toward conveying, imparting, and haggling between the two individuals. Relational correspondence What is the hypothetical perspective about relational correspondence? Relational correspondence in the 1960's Learning, strife, balance, social judgment, response. ● Speech and social impact relational relationship From the last part of the 1960s to the mid 1970s ● Self articulation, self revelation, relational connections, nonverbal correspondence and relationship improvement. ● Development of relational connections and relational connections Interpersonal correspondence during the 1970s>GET ANSWER