Environmental health concerns are major risk factors globally. One study looked at environmental risk factors and concluded that 22% of global death and 23% of the global burden of disease are attributed to environmental risk factors. After reading this week’s chapters and reviewing the PowerPoints and websites provided, please respond to the following (700-900 words, citation and reference in APA format):
What is the importance of risk factors to the global burden of disease?
What are the key concepts of environmental risk factors?
What are the most important health conditions that relate to the environmental issues?
Explain what household air pollution is and what can be done to prevent it?
ho commits a fraud and why? It is generally accepted that 20 percent of employees are honest. Another 20 percent are dishonest and don’t mind doing wrong. That means the remaining 60 percent are potentially dishonest, that’s a total of 80 percent of employees which may be dishonest. To understand fraud you first have to determine the contributing factors to why people commit fraud. Some people commit fraud for the sport and thrill of it. There are other recognizable reasons why honest people may commit a breach of trust. Need is the most common reason. A desperate financial need is usually the cause of most frauds. Still some people commit fraud to pay for an elevated life style which other wise they could not afford. Needs arise from a number of locations these include: Drug or alcohol addiction, Marriage break-ups and/of extravagant love affairs, Gambling Debts, Business losses, Unexpected family crises, Mounting debts, and the desire to live a lifestyle far beyond ones means. Fraud is costing society several hundred billion a year. Organizations loose close to 6 percent of annual revenue to fraud and abuse of social systems. Fraud costs Canadian organizations $100 billion annually. On the average, organizations loose $9 dollars a day per employee to fraud. On an average of fraudulent cases males received $185,000 and females received $48,000. A study done by the insurance industry indicates the groups most likely to commit fraud. The most typical person who may commit fraud is a college/university educated white male. Men were responsible for almost four times the fraud as were females. Losses caused by people with post-graduate degrees were five times greater than those caused by high school graduates. Fifty eight percent of fraud is committed by employees, which averages $60,000 per case. Twelve percent of fraud is cause by owners, which on the average costs the insurance companies $1 million per case. Fraud increases the cost of Canadians everyday living. It affects bank rates, insurance rates, credit card rates, and product costs. All companies that suffer losses factor in the loss to the premium and price the consumer pays. Fraud is a white collar crime because no one physically gets hurt. The victims of Fraud are usually: Small companies which have large clientele, such as Real estate, financial industry, and education industries. Fifty percent of fraud involves corporations with cash accounts. About ten percent of fraud arises from confli>GET ANSWER