Create an essay (500-750 words minimum) based upon a topic selected from the prompts listed below. You must select as least two prompts, which will in turn yield two college essays to be used in the near future college application process. As stated previously, in the event that the college you have selected requires a personal essay with a prompt deviating from the choices below, the objective is to fuse or extract ideas from the multiple college essays you have created.
PADLET LINK FOR SAMPLE COLLEGE ESSAYS
- Evaluate a significant experience, environment, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you.
- Discuss some issue of personal, local, national, or international concern and its importance to you.
- Indicate a person who has had a significant influence on you, and describe that influence.
- Describe a character in a fiction, a historical figure, or a creative work (in art, music, science, etc.) that has had an influence on you, and explain that influence.
- A range of academic interest, personal perspectives, and life experiences adds much to the educational mix.
- -Give your personal background, describe an experience that illustrates what you will bring to the diversity in a college community, or an encounter that demonstrated the importance of diversity to you.
There are principally three management objectives. First, it ensures organizational targets and goals are met with the minimum cost and least waste. The subsequent objective looks after welfare and health and safety for the staff. The third objective protects machinery and organization resources and includes human resources. Planning involves coming up with missions, objectives and actions to accomplish them. It needs decision making, which is choosing action for the future courses among alternatives. Plans entail the overall purposes and purpose to the detailed actions taken. There is no real plan which subsists unless a decision or commitment of human and material resources has been put in place. Thus, before the making of decision all which exists are the planning study, proposal and analysis. People who work together in groups to gain some goals should have duties to take part in. Usually, the roles have been defined and also structured by someone who ensures people contribute is unique ways towards the group efforts. Organizing thus forms part of management which involves in the establishment of intentional structures of people roles to fill organization. Intentional in all the tasks are necessary to come up with goals which are assigned to people who can perform maximally. The purpose of any organizational structure is to assist in the creation of environment for human performance. However, designing of organizational structures in not a simple managerial task since most of problems are come across in making of structures which fit situations to include defining the types of jobs which must be done and getting of human power to do them. Staffing entails filling and ensuring filled, the positions in the organizational structure. This is performed by identification of the work-force requirements, recruiting and inventorying of the people available, selecting, promoting, placing, appraising, compensating, planning the careers and training or developing current jobholders and both candidates to achieve their duties efficiently and effectively (Koontz>GET ANSWER