This week you were introduced to several decision-making tools in the course content. Using the Decision Matrix Analysis along with the Decision Matrix Analysis video, make the following decisions relative to the case study about Euro Disneyland (p. 262):
- First, list all of the cultural challenges posed by Disney’s expansion into Europe. (Side of matrix.)
- Next, list the variables that influenced these challenges. (Top of matrix.)
- Decide on a score (1-5) for each of these challenges according to the relative importance of the factors. Multiply each of these scores by 2 to find the weighted scores for each option/factor combination.
- The first section of your paper should be an explanation of this process and how you decided on each of the factors in the matrix.
Next, respond to the following questions in the rest of your essay:
- Using Hofstede’s four cultural dimensions as a point of reference noted in the case, what are some of the main cultural differences between the United States and France?
There are 4 presented in the case study
- In managing its Euro Disneyland operations, what are three mistakes that the company made? Explain your response with examples.
- As a conclusion, reflect on your overall thoughts on this case.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
● Be 5-6 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
construction, completion and stimulation, also production. To begin with drilling services and formation evaluation, which contain different categories, for example laboratory services, reservoir solutions, surface logging system, and wireline services. Having considered the services provided by the company, it is also reasonable to look at the different categories and their definitions, start with the first category laboratory services. Weatherford laboratories deliver a set of basic core analysis services with a whole necessity test required to help the costumer more in improving reservoir estimates, recover their reservoir forming, also identify and correct any damage to the formation of the reservoir. Moreover the advanced tests provided by the Weatherford labs are particularly designed to evaluate different properties such as Petrophysics, Fluid Flow Properties, Rock Mechanics, Enhanced Oil Recovery, and others. The second category is about reservoir solutions, this category generally discuss about the oilfield challenges and the solution that the company offer to the clients for several difficulties that the operators faced. Coming to third category surface logging system, is mostly talking about the extraction of fluids from the underground and determining the amount of sufficient gases present in the reservoir by means of specific measurements and Techniques. Inadequate fluid extraction or using unsuitable devices can cause an error in the measurements also reduce the accuracy of the analysis. Nevertheless, Weatherford Company also offers to the operator�s wireline services, the wireline services include all the advance and important information about the well. Likewise wireline fulfil all the client needs with unequalled flexibility and with integrated strategic wireline technologies, tools, and syste In addition, completion and stimulation is also one of the essential services provided by Weatherford Company. To achieve a high quality production of the well it is important to perform critical treatments and upgrades efficiently. This requires a careful preparation and extensive capability. Consequently, Weatherford delivers a complete facilities, breadth, and experience in multi subjects whether on the surface or down the well, in laboratories or factories. The company focus is to deliver a high quality services in the industry.>GET ANSWER