Note: Your timelog must be submitted with your assessment. If both are not submitted at the same time, your task may be returned to you without evaluation.
A. Submit a completed “Community Health Field Experience Timelog” by doing the following:
- Include the date of each activity.
- Include a brief description of each activity.
- Include the name of the contact person, a working phone number, and a full physical address.
Note: If an email address is available for the contact person, you may choose to include it.
- Include the number of hours spent on each activity (not including preparation time).
- Describe how each activity relates to your selected Field Experience topic.
- Record a total of 90 hours that meet each of the following requirements:
• 25 assigned simulation activity hours
• 65 student planned activity hours based on the attached “Field Experience Activities List”
• a maximum of five individual interview hours (i.e., no more than five interviews, no more than one hour per interview)
• no prep time hours (i.e., prep time is not to be included in reported hours)
Note: If your timelog is returned from evaluation with corrections needed, please modify the output you received via email to make the necessary corrections.
Note: Random audits and verification of time log activities do occur. Violation of the WGU Code of Student Conduct or the Academic Authenticity Policy could result in disciplinary action.
Part 2: Social Media Campaign
Note: The “CDCynergy” web link provided in the web links section below may be useful in completing your social media campaign. The use of this web link is optional, i.e., not required.
B. Write your community health nursing diagnosis statement.
- Explain how the health concern from your community health nursing diagnostic statement is linked to a health inequity or health disparity within the target population.
a. Discuss the primary community resources and primary prevention resources currently in place to address the health concern.
b. Discuss the underlying causes of the health concern.
- Discuss the evidence-based practice associated with the Field Experience topic.
a. Identify data about the selected Field Experience topic from the local (e.g., county), state, and/or national level.
C. Develop a community health nursing social media campaign strategy that will convey your health message and address the Field Experience topic by doing the following:
- Describe your social media campaign objective.
- Recommend two population-focused social marketing interventions and justify how each would improve the health message related to your selected Field Experience topic.
- Describe a social media platform you would use that is appropriate for communicating with the target population.
a. Discuss the benefits of the selected social media platform in supporting preventative healthcare.
- Discuss how the target population will benefit from your health message.
D. Describe best practices for implementing social media tools for health marketing.
E. Create a social media campaign implementation plan by doing the following:
- Describe stakeholder roles and responsibilities in implementing the plan.
- Discuss potential public and private partnerships that could be formed to aid in the implementation of your campaign.
- Create a specific timeline for implementing your campaign.
- Explain how you will evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Discuss the costs of implementing your campaign.
F. Reflect on how social media marketing supports the community health nurse’s efforts to promote healthier populations.
- Reflect on how your social media campaign could apply to your future nursing practice.
G. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
H. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
File name may contain only letters, numbers, spaces, and these symbols: ! – _ . * ‘ ( )
File size limit: 200 MB
File types allowed: doc, docx, rtf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, odt, pdf, txt, qt, mov, mpg, avi, mp3, wav, mp4, wma, flv, asf, mpeg, wmv, m4v, svg, tif, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif, png, zip, rar, tar, 7z
Streets are "flawlessness", individuals have honorable ethics and qualities, youngsters have gone through similar training, the houses are totally orchestrated along the street, and the design is actually the equivalent. The entire network has a lovely nursery. Wrongdoing It appears to be a network you need to leave. The Colby people group is a lovely network as it is loaded up with bliss, structure and great good imperatives. In any case, how would you become an individual from this community?For numerous years, people have taken different specialized strategies whether or not they are communicating in, non-verbal communication or gesture based communication. However, how does this correspondence influence us as a person? There are different kinds of correspondence, for example, relational correspondence, inward correspondence, culturally diverse correspondence. Seeing how individuals speak with individuals is a significant component in our lives and we have to see how we can speak with ourselves and others. Human correspondence exploration can be exceptionally convoluted, however it is likewise extremely appealing. The cycle of human correspondence is a fascinating subject with regards to numerous zones. Since individuals need to speak with other language abilities, relational correspondence is now and then troublesome. As Givenns expressed, "Our unpredictability is seen using phonetic and nonverbal correspondence in our day by day lives and the capacity to interface with people at various levels profoundly and sincerely I will. Mankind is a social creature and must have a place with the network. There are some fundamental and vital data on human correspondence important to comprehend this undertaking. Above all, "Correspondence with individuals is to make and offer implications utilizing images" (Givens, 2008, ¶ 1). Curiously, verbal correspondence incorporates verbal jargon as well as composed jargon. The principle type of human correspondence is verbal. People use text strings, complex structures, and utilize their thoughts for text. This is the thing that recognizes people from different species - their language capacities. Be that as it may, correspondence with individuals has an alternate component, and numerous individuals have neglected to utilize this component effectively. That is their non-verbal communication. Creatures impart basically through non-verbal communication. To improve the language aptitudes, people have been somewhat eliminated from this sort of correspondence. The majority of our clarification on non-verbal communication is oblivious or subliminal. Thusly, when you disclose to them classified data, you normally notice the response of that individual to choose whether that individual can be trusted. Instinct is chiefly for your mind to enlist not intentionally Jonas lives in a network that is considered "great". At the end of the day, there is no war, torment, distress, outrage. So as to accomplish this "flawlessness" his locale is viewed as destructive and "overlooks" the memory of the things that put a weight on each set of experiences on his shoulder, "beneficiary" that was carrying on with an ideal life There was. By recording all recollections of the network, the beneficiary permits individuals to carry on with a tranquil life. Yet, thusly, the network additionally loses all the capacity to encounter genuine feelings, including nice sentiments. It has likewise lost its capacity to develop, change and better. Individuals have lost their rich lives for quite a while, and individuals have lost the capacity to see hues and tune in to music. Basically, individuals lose all the opportunity of character and genuine satisfaction, however they don't feel it. Envision a network of 2,500 km from Brisbane and 3,600 km from Canberra. How about we envision this network thinking in a totally unexpected manner in comparison to we are acquainted with and brimming with living individuals. In this network of ages back how about we envision that the youngsters were detracted from their families. They are said to never talk their first language, they should do what they state. For this situation, they are rebuffed by viciousness due to their disappointment. This people group exists in numerous networks, this is their authentic story>GET ANSWER