- What kind of speech was the First Amendment written to protect?
- Does the First Amendment apply only to spoken words?
- What does it mean that laws regulating speech must be content neutral?
- Why are common carriers prohibited from controlling the content of the material they carry?
- How does the Supreme Court determine whether material is obscene?
- Why have attempts to censor the Internet failed in the US?
- Why not just ban spam?
- Why did Facebook ban Alex Jones and Louis Farrakan?
- Should websites that show how to 3d print guns be banned?
- According to the Supreme Court ‘anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority’. What does that mean?
The general objectives were to develop vocabulary based on the lesson linguistic content and to help the students to communicate better using the target language as well as develop their ability to recreate the written thoughts of others through vocal delivery. While the specific aims are by the end of this class the students should be able to analyze and identify character adjectives , use se character adjectives in discussion and in describing others ,and improve their vocabulary when describing character, especially when giving examples, exchanging information .I contextualized these aims for the students in my class by allowing them to directly interact with the lesson content . As much as I was stressed and lost sleep over the teaching demonstration, it was an exhilarating experience. The week of my demo, my feelings went from fear to worry to tranquil the morning of the demo. The most surprising emotion was fear as I worked as a teacher before but maybe because it is not real teaching class and it is for assessment . However, when the time came to teach, I felt confident and I was ready with my lesson because I prepared myself well as well as my lesson is valuable , straightforward and motivating ,so “why to be afraid ” . A large chunk of time was to activities in my lesson plan. I have started my lesson by refreshing the students’ understanding of the character adjectives that they have learned already by showing four pictures of different people I assumed my students are familiar with and I asked them to utilize group of character adjectives to describe these people . In this part I showed them Barak Obama, Alwaleed bin Tala, Cristiano Rolando and prince Diana. It roughly took about ten minute. I liked the way my students reacted to that as I felt they turned to real students .Actually it was good start because the pre-speaking part is about engaging the students immediately in the lesson since this activity was like a link between the previous and the new .>GET ANSWER