You are required to write, in the form of an essay, a 5,000 word critical literature review based on a synthesis of business practice and academic theory on an individual topic of your choice. Your essay should include:
• An appropriate title
• An abstract (maximum 300 words) and a set of related keywords.
• An introduction justifying the contemporary nature (importance) of the topic selected.
• A coherent and sectionalized structure covering the chosen topic (and title) and associated sub-themes.
• A summary/conclusion section including linkages between business practice and academic theory.
• A reference list and associate application using the APA referencing convention.
The marking scheme for the assessment is provided in grid form indicating the weighting for the respective components of the assignment presented. In short, this comprises:
• Essay structure and general presentation (10%).
• Abstract and keywords (10%).
• References (10%).
• Body of the paper (50%).
• Summary/Conclusions (20%).
Goals: Knowledgeable about the theory and practice of international business management
- Acquire knowledge of functional areas of business and management
- Acquire knowledge of specialist areas of business
- Apply their knowledge to business and management contexts
- Conduct contemporary research into business and management
determine irrationality of a suicide if there was no way possible of the individual knowing; it can only be judged if there was no attempt to get it from reliable sources (Battin 137-138). I think that Battin is inferring that not having the correct information could mean they are unable to participate in rational thought process. Another assumption of suicide not being rational due to this criterion is caused by internal factors, such as depression where they can unknowingly suppress certain information (Brandt, cited in Battin 1995, 138). She counters this by stating that you can still have adequate information because the future may be already negative, even with a smaller view (Battin 138-139). Therefore, from her counterargument, she is countering any claims of narrow views that the opposition would try to argue by stating that an individual’s health status does not matter. Battin states that some would claim that suicide would be irrational if one committed it because of an unlikely future, but states t>GET ANSWER