Research Health and Medicine of nonprofit engagement. In your individual paper, you should address both the philanthropic and the nonprofit aspects of the chosen area of engagement. For example:
- Which individuals or philanthropic groups donate for what types of causes within that area of engagement?
- Has there been a trend in giving over the last two or three decades?
- How important is philanthropy to nonprofit organizations operating in that space?
- On which other funding sources do nonprofits in this area of engagement rely on?
- What is the size and scope of the nonprofit organizations that function in this area of engagement?
- What specific issues and challenges do these nonprofit organizations face?
- Have nonprofit organizations innovated or evolved to create efficiencies or greater impact?
- Does this area of engagement typically partner with either/both the private or government sectors?
- In what types of policy and advocacy do these organizations engage?
- Are there ethical dilemmas specific to this area of nonprofit engagement?
- Do management and boards in this area of engagement appear to reflect the demographics of the intended beneficiaries?
In conducting your research, there are sources we recommend you start with:
- Giving the USA: Provides both statistics as well as a written commentary on giving in each of these sectors.
- Zinnsmeister, K. (2016), An Almanac of American Philanthropy provides a historical interpretation of the development of philanthropy in many of these fields.
- Urban Institute Nonprofit and Philanthropy research area: https://www.urban.org/research-area/nonprofits-and-philanthropy has numerous reports in specific areas of engagement and the https://nccs.urban.org/ presents data on nonprofits.
Anheier, H. and Hammack D. (2015), American Foundations: Roles and Contributions provides more detailed essays about foundation engagement in some of the fields mentioned
The Declaration of Independence Thomas Jefferson composed the Declaration of Independence in 1776. Its motivation was to proclaim the 13 states in America free and autonomous from Great Britain, get different pioneers on board, and to urge different countries to encourage them. Jefferson not just composed how they were part from Britain, yet he additionally gave intensive thinking with respect to why they ought to be permitted to do as such. With the end goal to do that he utilized deductive rationale in this archive. Furthermore, numerous individuals think about whether the announcement had been produced in an alternate arrangement, for example, an arrangement or syllogistic contentions, how convincing it would be. From a scholarly viewpoint, it would not have been as powerful as the first report. Another motivation behind why the statement is so influential is that Jefferson utilizes agreeable, charitable dialect to demonstrate his solidarity to them. The motivation behind why the Declaration of Independence is so powerful is that Jefferson utilizes deductive contentions, which incorporates precedents of Britain's wrong doings, which gives the individual perusing the record an opportunity to see precisely why they are parting from Great Britain. One of the most grounded deductive contentions in the assertion is, "That to anchor these rights, Governments are organized among men". This implies any real government is made to ensure people groups' rights, for example, "Life, Liberty, and the quest for Happiness". All through the presentation Jefferson demonstrates how Great Britain isn't ensuring their rights, however meddling with them. For instance, he states how the lord continues sending over troopers and anticipates that the general population will house and feed them. How might you feel if the legislature simply put an outsider in your home and disclosed to you he could eat your well deserved nourishment? These fighters were additionally permitted to defy the laws in the settlements and not be rebuffed for them. This isn't what you call securing people groups' rights; it is more similar to attacking them. Another extremely solid deductive contention in this record is, "getting their simply control from the assent of the administered". This implies any power or expert that a legislature has is given to them by the assent of the general population, yet this correct like numerous others was manhandled as well. For moments, Jefferson composed that they have "Appealed to for change" over and again, which means they sent numerous petitions to the ruler about numerous unjustifiable issues in the states, needing to go to some kind of assention. In any case, the ruler does not answer them but rather keeps on harming them. This demonstrates the lord did not think about the people groups' assent; along these lines, he isn't involving an equitable government and they have the privilege to break free from Great Britain. In the event that the Declaration were created in a progression of syllogistic contentions, it would not be extremely convincing on expressing why they should part from Britain. For instance, regardless of whether the syllogisms were Aristotle's or Toulmin's shape it would not be an exceptionally formal configuration for an administration report. In the event that this record were in syllogisms, there would be many rehashed significant premises or warrants, which would cause no concision and tedium. Syllogisms would be of better utilize in the event that you were plotting or arranging the presentation into your own comprehension. The primary concern other than rationale that aided the influence the homesteader they had the privilege to part from Great Britain, was the dialect in which Jefferson composed the announcement. He utilized words, for example, brethren, basic related, and individual subject, which inferred that they were all in this together. He even demonstrates to them how the states have attempted their best to keep away from rough clash with Great Britain yet the lord would not bargain. For moments, they had sent numerous petitions to Britain to go to some kind of assention, however the lord kept on harming the settlements. Jefferson was contending that they have endeavored to work with Great Britain yet they keep on sending hired fighters to execute individuals, torch towns, attack ships, and catch nationals and influence them to do exceptionally indecent things to their own kin. No country ought to kick back and let these horrendous things transpire, so by expressing these diverse situations it supports the kindred homesteaders that the time has come to battle for their rights. All in all, the revelation of freedom is a record that kicked off the United States. It discloses why they had to one side to isolate from Great Britain, and numerous out of line activities they exacted upon the states. The revelation is an extremely exhaustive complex report that would not worked in some other arrangement. On the off chance that Jefferson would have composed this record distinctively would we be in the place we are today?>GET ANSWER