Discuss a relevant sexual health issue framed around the learning outcomes: So you need to consider theories and concepts of sex and sexuality, models of health promotion, complexities of sexual health promotion within different populations, the impact of policies and interventions and the impacts of ethics, culture or religion. You will need to consider and analyse these in relation to your chosen topic.
What are you going to discuss in the essay and why
• Discuss why promoting sexual health is important from a public health and wellbeing point of view.
• Identify the sexual health issue that will be the focus of your essay and any specific perspectives you will be exploring: ie FGC- raising awareness or education…..or similar
1. Outline what issues you will be discussing in the essay e.g. Demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge as applied to sexual health from an international perspective
2. Critically analyse current issues in sexual health in relation to health promotion and public health
3. Explore and critically analyse the impact of culture on sexual health
4. Analyse legal and ethical frameworks and discuss their impact on sexual health.
• These should relate to your topic.
Background (sources and evidence must be cited as appropriate)
• Discuss what sexual health promotion is and why good sexual health is important for health and wellbeing; you therefore could start with a definition of sexual health. You could include World Health Organization 2006 definition of sexual health as your starting point. Think about how this definition applies to your chosen topic. Don’t just include a definition with no reference to how is applies to your topic.
• Discuss why you have selected this issue to give a rationale. Why is it a Public Health issue? How does it relate to sexual health promotion? What is the size and scope of the issue? Who is mainly affected and why? So we will use an example of FGC/FGM to explore these sections.
Provide a definition of sexual health- consider how this applies to FGC/M. One of the elements of the WHO definition relates to being free from violence and coercion, and using a respectful approach to sexuality- which in relation to FGC is in complete violation of this definition.
Give a broad scope of the issue- so you could discuss the prevalence of FGC- which countries have high rates, what are the types of FGC, what are the health and social outcomes of FGC and how do these impact on sex, and sexuality and sexual health (so for example- how genital cutting impacts on sensation during sex)
Body of Essay/Main Section (sources and evidence must be cited as appropriate)
• So this section is where you need to explore the issue in relation to the learning outcomes. But don’t let these inhibit your flow. Make sure you can construct a logical, coherent discussion throughout.
• Firstly, consider the implications of culture. Why do certain populations behave in the way they do? Motivations? Gender differences and issues? Again- this needs to relate to your issue.
• How do ethical and legal frameworks impact on your issues? Consider any laws that might impact on your topic- think of political infrastructures in the region you are exploring. IE laws around same sex, or age of consent etc. What are the complexities of sexual health promotion in relation to your chosen population?
• What policies, and interventions have been developed to support effective sexual health promotion relation to your issue. What are the effects of these? What has worked in other areas?
What might the perceived benefits and barriers for certain cultures in the practice of genital cutting- some women may fear being stigmatised or shunned from their community which may outweigh their thoughts about the risks to their physical and emotional wellbeing. What are the challenges of sexual health promotion to populations- how challenging is it to promote good sexual health in communities where adverse practices such as FGC occur- what will help mobilise the community? Such as working with female elders who perform FGC- how might their own views impact on promoting health?
What policies and interventions have been developed to address the issue of FGC- what has worked and why? What hasn’t worked and why? What will help the mobilisation of certain communities? IE empowering women through education.
Consider an aspect such as ethics, religion or culture and how this impacts on sexual health- you might find that you address some of this in your theoretical sections or when addressing other areas such as interventions or challenges?
Are there any recommendations to make based on what you have explored?
Conclusion (sources and evidence must be cited as appropriate)
• What you think are the key points you have discussed that the reader should take away from your essay. [LO1, LO2, LO3 and LO4]
• Ensure referencing and in-text citation follows Cite Them Right Online recommendations for Harvard-style referencing.
Examine a pertinent sexual medical problem confined around the learning results: So you have to think about hypotheses and ideas of sex and sexuality, models of wellbeing advancement, complexities of sexual wellbeing advancement inside various populaces, the effect of approaches and intercessions and the effects of morals, culture or religion. You should consider and break down these in connection to your picked point. What are you going to examine in the paper and why • Discuss why advancing sexual wellbeing is vital from a general wellbeing and prosperity perspective. • Identify the sexual medical problem that will be the focal point of your paper and a particular viewpoints you will investigate: ie FGC-bringing issues to light or training… ..or comparative 1. Outline what issues you will talk about in the paper e.g. Exhibit profundity and broadness of learning as connected to sexual wellbeing from a universal point of view 2. Critically break down current issues in sexual wellbeing in connection to wellbeing advancement and general wellbeing 3. Explore and basically investigate the effect of culture on sexual wellbeing 4. Analyse lawful and moral systems and talk about their effect on sexual wellbeing. • These should identify with your theme. Foundation (sources and proof must be refered to as proper) • Discuss what sexual wellbeing advancement is and why great sexual wellbeing is imperative for wellbeing and prosperity; you in this way could begin with a meaning of sexual wellbeing. You could incorporate World Health Organization 2006 meaning of sexual wellbeing as your beginning stage. Consider how this definition applies to your picked point. Don't simply incorporate a definition with no reference to how is applies to your theme. • Discuss why you have chosen this issue to give a justification. Why is it a Public Health issue? How can it identify with sexual wellbeing advancement? What is the size and extent of the issue? Who is for the most part influenced and why? So we will utilize a case of FGC/FGM to investigate these areas. Give a meaning of sexual wellbeing consider how this applies to FGC/M. One of the components of the WHO definition identifies with being free from brutality and compulsion, and utilizing a deferential way to deal with sexuality-which in connection to FGC is in total infringement of this definition. Give an expansive extent of the issue-so you could talk about the pervasiveness of FGC-which nations have high rates, what are the sorts of FGC, what are the wellbeing and social results of FGC and how do these effect on sex, and sexuality and sexual wellbeing (so for instance how genital cutting effects on sensation amid sex) Assortment of Essay/Main Section (sources and proof must be refered to as fitting) • So this segment is the place you have to investigate the issue in connection to the learning results. Be that as it may, don't let these restrain your stream. Ensure you can build a consistent, sound discourse all through. • Firstly, think about the ramifications of culture. For what reason do certain populaces carry on in the way they do? Inspirations? Sex contrasts and issues? Once more this needs to identify with your issue. • How do moral and legitimate systems affect on your issues? Consider any laws that may affect on your theme consider political foundations in the district you are investigating. IE laws around same sex, or time of assent and so forth. What are the complexities of sexual wellbeing advancement in connection to your picked populace? • What strategies, and intercessions have been produced to help compelling sexual wellbeing advancement connection to your issue. What are the impacts of these? What has worked in different regions? What may the apparent advantages and obstructions for specific societies in the act of genital cutting-a few ladies may fear being criticized or avoided from their group which may exceed their musings about the dangers to their physical and passionate prosperity. What are the difficulties of sexual wellbeing advancement to populaces how difficult is it to advance great sexual wellbeing in groups where antagonistic practices, for example, FGC happen what will help assemble the group? For example, working with female older folks who perform FGC-by what means may their own perspectives affect on advancing wellbeing? What arrangements and intercessions have been produced to address the issue of FGC-what has worked and why? What hasn't worked and why? What will help the assembly of specific groups? IE engaging ladies through instruction. Consider a perspective, for example, morals, religion or culture and how this effects on sexual wellbeing you may find that you address some of this in your hypothetical segments or while tending to different regions, for example, mediations or difficulties? Are there any suggestions to influence in light of what you to have investigated? Conclusion (sources and proof must be refered to as proper) Talk about: • What you believe are the key focuses you have talked about that the peruser should detract from your paper. [LO1, LO2, LO3 and LO4] References • Ensure referencing and in-content reference takes after Cite Them Right Online suggestions for Harvard-style referencing.>GET ANSWER