Jack has landed several large accounts, and you have been assigned to manage and conduct training for a new company. Expatriates will be sent to one of the following countries for global expansion:
Before you can execute the project, you must develop a strategic talent investment analysis because the company wants to get the competitive edge by launching a new product that will sustain the organization during an economic downturn. Identify a country for the project and research a company that manufactures paper products. You are required to present a strategic talent analysis report prior to the formation of this department.
- Evaluate how HRD programs will prepare the new manager to take over the department and align with the organization’s vision and strategic plan.
- Analyze the HC BRidge Framework to assess how “impact” factors into the strategic business plan (see chart—included in project).
- Analyze the HC BRidge Framework to assess how “effectiveness” factors into the strategic business plan (see chart—included in project).
- Analyze the HC BRidge Framework to assess how “efficiency” factors into the strategic business plan (see chart—included in project).
- Evaluate an article on HR strategies or HRD programs in an economic downturn or recession.
- Evaluate how you will measure the ROI of each new manager.
ax should be so simple that any tax payer can understand its computation and complications without the help of an expert. It would also reduce the chance of tax evasion as it will not bother the individual to pay tax. A simple tax system is also beneficial for the government due to spending less time and money. A tax system that treats similar economic activities in similar ways for tax purposes will tend to be simpler and avoid discrimination between people and economic activities. However it can sometimes be efficient to discriminate between different activities for tax purposes, such as UK taxes on alcohol and tobacco, and other things that harm others and the environment. Desirability A tax should be desirable so that the government may defend itself against public criticism, by supporting its expediency. An unjust tax will always face sharp unwillingness on the part of the tax payers to pay and they will try to evade them, every new tax must have a justification to create a feeling of acceptance. Dalton stated that “in a good tax system, there should be a double illusion that the rich should pay more than what they think they should, so the rich will be contented and the poor become virtuous and in this way, the incentive to work and save will be sustained”. Issues with UK Tax System>GET ANSWER