Legal Environment Analysis of Your Target Country – Poland (foreign country, same as the project)
This is a very technical assignment. Please follow the specifications below as closely as you can. Write an essay with paragraphs but do not use bullet points in this assignment.
This is a written assignment. It needs to be 3 pages long, double-spaced, Times New Roman 12, 1.25 margins.
In this assignment, you need to:
- Describe the legal environment of the target/host/foreign country (same as the project), making specific references to
- the rule of law (to what extent is the country governed by law as opposed to arbitrary decisions of individual government officials)
- laws that govern foreign direct investment (for example, are there provisions to attract foreign direct investment, such as tax incentives, most-favored-nation treatment, dispute resolution fora; or provisions that restrict foreign direct investors such as high local content requirements or currency exchange restrictions).
- Discuss challenges and opportunities for American investors posed by the legal environment.
- Based on the challenges and opportunities you have identified through your research, formulate two recommendations, with your supporting arguments, to an American investor to successfully navigate the country’s legal environment.
the services for the same. But due to the lack of awareness within the existing clients as well as the lack of information to the prospecting clients, they were unable to generate any profits. So the CEO decided to set up a new sales and marketing team including the digital marketing experts and content writers. Mr. Gupta has joined the company as a sales manager in 2017. He had completed an executive management program in sales and marketing from a top management institute in India. He had nine years of corporate sales experience and was considered a performer in the industry. After the continuous brainstorming sessions and multiple meetings, the sales and marketing teams came up with the decision that the prospecting clients are still not aware of the services and capabilities of the company yet so they need to organize a social media campaigns through multiple platforms. Mr. Gupta set up a meeting with the stakeholders and CEO of the company to discuss the problem faced by the marketing and sales team of lack of proper tools and methods to manage and conduct the digital marketing campaigns. For this, they require financial support from the company to buy these useful tools but obviously, they were expensive tools. CEO along with the IT head of the company strongly believed that investment should only be done on the development and services projects with the IT people and not to utilize the money on the online platforms. Mr. Gupta came up with the marketing strategy and show the numbers and the buyers behavior till now and concluded that lack of awareness is stopping the company to penetrate in the market and investing in the marketing and sales team will be a huge advantage to get the long term projects and earn profits. Recommendations: 1. I suggested investing in the marketing and sales team to buy relevant tool>GET ANSWER