Write about logistics performance priorities for “Albaik” fast food restaurant chain in Covid 19 restrictions; explain why you have come to your conclusions:
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
- Executive summary (1Mark, word count rage 300-500)
- Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools applied to achieve the company’s objective.
- Background information (1Mark, word count rage 300-500)
- Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
- Problem Description (1Marks, word count rage 300-500)
- Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
- The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
- Results by using application of logistics and SCM concepts/tools that applied (1Mark)
- Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
hes of government allows one to maintain Locke’s theory, in contempt with the belief that such a system would endowing the executive with too much power relative to the legislature. However, it is critical that we consider the basis for Locke’s literature, as set in its given historical context; therefore in order to critically examine and thoroughly interpret Locke’s assessment of the scope of executive prerogative, it is necessary to first understand the context of John Locke’s work as influenced by his political surroundings. Set in the context of mid to late-16th century British politics, Locke’s work is largely influenced by the political landscape of the English Civil Wars, and the later struggle of the monarchy during the Exclusion Crisis followed by the ascension of William of Orange to the throne. It is in this setting that Locke’s primary philosophy is centred around the understanding that citizens are living under in a state governed by the ‘rule of law’; principally free from the arbitrary power of any individual. However, this theory was contentious in the circumstances surrounding the Exclusion Crisis, where the potential for tyrannous actions was greatly feared, under both James II and later under William III; the need for the justification of the regulated use of prerogative under the executive was critical and thus is part of the foundation for Locke’s work. However, there is a constitutive indeterminacy concerning the legal place of prerogative power, and that indeterminacy is resolved not by conceptual analysis but by popular retroactive judgment. In this way, it may be considered that one cannot acknowledge the legitimacy of extralegal action without weakening the conviction that legitimate action must accord with the law. Lockean prerogative is deftly based upon the ideology the such powers are only employed when the use of prerogative can be clearly defined. It is with this understanding that Locke sets forward the boundaries for reasonable use of such powers, and furthermore “if there comes to be a question between the executive power and the people… the tendency of the exercise of such prerogative to the good or hurt of the people, will easily decide that question”. This Lockean theory arguably allows for the emergence of a political vacuum wher>GET ANSWER