1. Critically identify, analyse, evaluate, model and make informed judgements on the complexity of factors which may contribute to the success or failure of a new venture including: – human resources and management; management knowledge; entrepreneurial skills, and development contexts which may contribute to new venture success or repositioning/change/turnaround.
• Students should be able to critically evaluate the business opportunities and to develop a lucrative business plan.
2. Determine, identify and evaluate the critical tasks, resources and management planning within new venture life cycles, including the challenges and opportunities faced at each stage in the life cycle of the venture.
• Students should be able to analyse the key requirements and challenges to come out with relevant strategies for the success of the business venture.
TASK DESCRIPTION – ASSIGNMENT 1: Report – worth 50% (3000 words)
In your role as a first time entrepreneur, you have to plan your new business start-up.
In particular, you are expected to do the following:
• Explain the proposed business idea covering the key areas such as the product or service you wish to offer, target customers, special features of the product / service, location and the scale of the business. (approx. 400 words)
• With the application of relevant models; critically evaluate the related Macro environment, Industry environment and the Micro environment to identify the opportunities available for the proposed business idea. (approx. 1200 words)
• Critically analyse the Human Resource requirements and the HR strategies required for the proposed new business start-up. (Proposed HR strategies should cover the key areas such as recruitment, selection, training, performance management and motivation) (approx. 1200 words)
• Conduct a risk assessment with the identification of potential risks for the proposed business and proposed actions for risk elimination / mitigation. (approx. 400 words)
The critical bookkeeping strategies characterized by FASB for the utilizations of bookkeeping standards and techniques have an extensive variety of general portrayal. Conversely of that, basic bookkeeping approaches and evaluates that proposed by SEC just gauge a portion of the considerably questionable and material bookkeeping policies.The noteworthy bookkeeping arrangements characterized by FASB for the uses of bookkeeping standards and techniques have an extensive variety of general depiction. Conversely of that, basic bookkeeping strategies and evaluations that proposed by SEC just gauge a portion of the significantly unverifiable and material bookkeeping approaches. FASB indicates the exposure of noteworthy bookkeeping strategies ought to distinguish the bookkeeping standards and the techniques that will really influence the budgetary position, and results in various activities, or income. They incorporate judgments, regardless of whether rule proper amongst income and resource cost amid present or future period (Codification, 235-10-50-3). In this paper, I utilized Apple yearly report for instance. In the Form 10-K/An of Apple Inc. (recorded in Jan 25, 2010) incorporate introduction and readiness, reasonable esteem estimations, money related instruments, inventories, property plant and gear, resource retirement commitments, altruism, remote cash interpretation and remeasurement, income acknowledgment, shipping costs, stipend for dicey record, guarantee cost, programming improvement cost, pay charges, stock-based pay, promoting costs, profit per basic offer, thorough salary, section data. For instance, Apple revealed inventories thing at (LCM) bring down the of cost, or market, computed with FIFO (first-in, first-out) technique. In acknowledgment thing, the Company perceives income when conveyance has happened or any enticing proof of an assention exists. In addition, in income acknowledgment thing, for different component game plans which may incorporate substantial items that contain programming that is basic to the unmistakable item's usefulness and undelivered programming components that identify with the substantial item's basic programming, the Company distributes income to all expectations in view of their offering costs (Form 10K/A, 2009). Before application, there are prerequisites that the basic bookkeeping evaluations should meet: at the set aside a few minutes of bookkeeping gauges, the indeterminate presumption; another is, any sorts of assessments utilized amid current period and changes made in the gauge should affect the money related condition tangibly. There three components that are associated with the bookkeeping estimation: the first is to comprehend the bookkeeping gauges; the second is to give a clearer appreciating to the budgetary condition for typical financial specialists; the third is to unveil administration examined advancement (SEC, 2002). Moreover, the basic bookkeeping approaches and gauges ought to be as the supplements of notes of budgetary articulations, yet not copy any related data that as of now exhibited. The basic bookkeeping polices exposure ought to give pertinence data profoundly (SEC, 2003). >GET ANSWER