Pick a topic yourself from the book chapter. (for example, motivation) and check PPT so you would know what concept or theory has been talk about exactly. if PPT did not included the chapter, just directly check book. the paper should integrate and translate theoretical concepts learned throughout the whole book.
INCLUDED FOLLOWING IN THE PAPER:
A:Introduction section describing your topic:
B: Background: answer the following questions based on research and reflections.
- Describe the evolution of your topic as it relates to the field of I/O psych.
- What value does your topic bring to academic research?
- How is your topic utilized in organizations today (or how can it be used)?
C: Describe key takeaways you learned during the semester about your topic.
D: Summary conclusions and recommendations
- what do you recommend for researchers to expand or explore further pertaining to your topic?
Usually, Biodentine is present as a capsule containing the ideal ratio of powder and liquid. The liquid contains calcium chloride which acts as an accelerator, hydro soluble polymer functions as water reducing agent and water. The powder contains Tricalcium silicate (3CaO.SiO2) (main core material), Dicalcium silicate (2CaO.SiO2) (second core material), Calcium carbonate (CaCO2) (filler), Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2) (radio-opacifier) and Iron oxide (coloring agent) (Table 1). 2.1.b. MTA (Mineral Trioxide Aggregate) It is the Mechanical mixture of three powder ingredients: Portland cement (75%), bismuth oxide (20%) and gypsum (5%). It consists of calcium oxide (50-75%) and silicon oxide (15-20%) which together constitute 70-95% of the cement. Tricalcium silicate, dicalcium silicate, tricalcium aluminate, tetracalcium aluminoferrite are produced upon mixing (Table1). There are grey and white MTA due to the presence of iron that forms the tetracalciumalumino-ferrite phase. 2.2- Setting reaction: 2.2.a. Biodentine: Calcium silicate particles form a high pH solution when reacting with water. This solution contains Ca2+, OH- and silicate ions. The hydration of the tricalcium silicate leads to the formation of a hydrated calcium silicate gel on the cement particles and calcium hydroxide nucleates. With the passage of time, calcium silicate hydrated gel polymerizes to form a solid network and the alkalinity of the surrounding medium increases due to the release of calcium hydroxide ions. Further the hydrated calcium silicate gel surrounds the unreacted tricalcium silicate particles and due to its relatively impermeable nature to water, it helps in slowing down the effects of further reactions. 2(3CaO.SiO2) + 6H2O→ 3CaO.2SiO2.3H2O + 3Ca(OH)2 2.2.b. MTA: Hydration reaction between tricalcium silicate and dicalcium silicate to form a calcium hydroxide and calcium silicate hydrate gel producing an alkaline pH. A further reaction between trical>GET ANSWER