Here are your Questions:
- 1. Percentage of Francophones (Francophone mother tongue and second language) *
- 2. Culture (tradition, food, clothing, etc.)
- The main religion of the country/city and number of Catholics
- The artists (music, visual art, stars, theatre, authors)
- The lifestyle of the population (city, country, etc.)
- The jobs of the population and the economy of the country (industrial sectors – primary and secondary; is it an industrial, fishing, hunting or agricultural country? is it a blue-collar or white-collar country etc.) What are people doing in this area?
- 7. Education (Do people have a university degree? What is the level of education?).
- The main attractions and tourist places
- Is it a developing country or a member of the G20?
- The development of technology (Is the technology advanced in this place? Yes or No? Explain why?)
- Their geographical location (Which natural disasters affect this place based on their situation?)
- Specific French-speaking expressions used in the country/city AND an explanation of each expression (a minimum of 5 expressions) * Photos