- What are the positive aspects of your communication style?
- What are some examples of how your strengths have benefited you in your communication with others? How do you think these strengths will be beneficial when working as a health practitioner?
- What can you do to strengthen these characteristics? What can you do to develop new strengths that you will need as a health practitioner?
- What are some of the aspects of your dominant style that may be potential trouble spots in one-to-one and team work communication?
- What can you do to control or avoid those potential trouble spots?
- Which communication styles do you communicate with most effectively, and why?
- Which communication styles do you communicate with least effectively, and why?
- What specific challenges do you face, or need to be mindful of, in your everyday communication?
- What can you do to overcome these challenges now that you understand the importance of communication style?
But perhaps the most important way people use social media is to post comments and content. People use sites such as Facebook and twitter to tell their friends and peers about what’s happening in their lives. their ‘status updates’ can range from the funny, the life changing to the ridiculous. Sites such as Facebook and twitter are social sites – so people frequently respond to other status updates – by commenting, retweeting or liking the post. Posts, depending on their popularity, can reach a wider audience if they are liked, commented on or retweeted, sometimes giving them a viral effect. How can organizations use Social Media? It’s not difficult to understand why major brands, small businesses, charities and public organizations are using social media. the power of traditional media has decreased in the past decade. While some forms of traditional media such as TV and radio have remained relatively robust, other media such as newspapers and magazines have witnessed massive declines in readership figures. People are using new forms of media including search engines, email and social media to communicate, shop and socialize. because social media is so important in many people’s liv>GET ANSWER