compare and contrast the work or quality philosophies of TWO of the following gurus. such as (W. Edwards Deming, Joseph M. Juran, Philip B. Crosby, Kaoru Ishikawa)
Using fully developed answers with references/citations from reputable resource material, answer the following:
1. What are the differences and similarities between their quality philosophies? (6 points)
2. Using real-world examples, demonstrate their contributions in practice. (6 points)
3. What advice do you have for an organization that would like to apply this philosophy in the workplace? (6 points)
4. Providing a fully developed explanation, differentiate between quality and grade (6 points)
5. Provide a fully developed explanation for the role of data collection and analysis in quality management. (6 points)
6. Why is defining quality so difficult? How do you define it? And how can we improve our understanding of the concept of quality? Please give an example of a situation in which you experienced good quality product or service with your supplier and a situation in which you had poor quality goods or service from your supplier. Why did you think the product or service was good or bad?