Complete the following problems:
You are the investment consultant for a Saudi Arabian hospital to assess the risk for its future investments.
There are three potential opportunities:
• Investing in Clinic A, or Clinic B or Clinic C.
• They have the following probabilities with regard to their return on investment:
• What is the expected return for each clinic?
• Calculate the standard deviation of return for each clinic?
• If the hospital is risk averse, which clinic would you recommend?
• If the hospital wants the highest, return which clinic would you recommend?
• If the hospital wants a good return but with a medium level of risk, which clinic would you recommend?
The hospital invests in several Mutual Funds
Calculate the required rate of return for each fund.
Mutual Fund D is made up of the following stocks
Based on this data calculate the portfolio’s return and Beta
You are provided with the following information about a portfolio
Calculate the required rate of return for portfolio using CAPM
You must show all your calculations for credit. Your calculations for this assignment must be submitted as an Excel file.
Present your findings in a paper 4-5 pages in length excluding the cover, the reference page, and the excel spreadsheet for Problems #1-4.
Be sure to include:
• Summary of findings.
• Analysis of the acceptable level of risk for each scenario.
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
• Four-to-five pages in length, not including the cover sheet and reference page.
• You must show all your calculations for credit. Your calculations for this assignment must be submitted as an Excel file, identified as Appendix A, and included as part of the Word document submission.
• Formatted according to APA 7th edition and Saudi Electronic University writing standards
• Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the other two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
Hamlet and Revenge Hamlet and retribution of vengeance have made numerous individuals breakdown. The idea of its utilization drives individuals to act deceitfully through annoyance as opposed to reason. Vengeance is simple sensible feeling; one turn merits another round. In any case, this is a risky hypothesis. Vengeance is the primary topic in Hamlet. Fortinbras, Laertes, and Hamlet are looking for vengeance for their dad's demise. In any case, thusly, every one of the three individuals rely upon feeling as opposed to suspecting and make an extremely large wager. Hamlet and retribution are hopeless organizations attempting vengeance and those looking for retribution (Hamlet) inevitably face demise after the wrongdoing. History of misfortune of retribution Prosser's view on Hamlet's vengeance "Saints are asked to fight back, as most misfortunes of retaliation, casualties or wrongdoings are legitimately identified with the hero" (Prosser) of retribution The impacts of misfortune incorporate Julius Caesar, Macbeth and Andronis. In Shakespeare 's paper by Shakespeare, Shakespeare centers around vengeance and builds up the idea of death in the play. What is the awfulness of the retribution of the Elizabethan time? This is a misfortune, its thought process is vengeance, and its fundamental plot incorporates the procedure of counter. The awfulness of retribution in the long run prompted the passing of the killer and the Avengers himself. In misfortune of vengeance, we need three letters. Shakespeare's "Hamlet" shows the overall components found in the awfulness of the vengeance of the renaissance ("misfortune of retribution"). Be that as it may, despite the fact that Hamlet is a misfortune of retribution, Shakespeare convolutes the fundamental vengeance plot by making three retribution plots. By including significant developments, Shakespeare makes 'Ship of the Concentric Revenge Miwa' (Frye 90) which is certainly not a physical legend yet an apparition, not a phantom, yet a scholarly saint who is an issue. did. viewpoint In Shakespeare's 'Hamlet' retribution, Shakespeare vindicated as the subject of the considerable number of works. Retribution assumes a significant job in the improvement of Fortinbras, Prince of Norway, Hamlet, the Prince of Denmark, and the child of Polonius Laertes. Each of the three requested vengeance for their dad's homicide. In Hamlet, vengeance can be deciphered as another character. Everybody looking for vengeance will defeat it. To begin with, after each murder every child has a reasonable activity plan.>GET ANSWER