1) What are the most important general environment factors to be considered for the industry and the company and what is their effect (positive-negative-neutral)? What is your evidence for the importance of these factors?
2) What are the most important of the five industry forces affecting the industry and the company and what is their effect (high-moderate-low)? What is your evidence for the importance of these forces? Is the industry attractive for new entrants AND for incumbents? Why?
3) List two major strategic group competitor(s) and briefly predict the significant future action(s) of each competitor. What is your evidence for their importance?
4) What are the most important of the eight value chain areas for the company? What is your evidence for their importance? Are they superior, inferior or neutral vs. each of the two major competitors and why (be specific but concise)?
5) Discuss the most significant financial factor(s) (be specific, calculating and presenting the most important ratios in the profitability, leverage and/or activity areas compared to competitors and /or the industry) and non-financial (leadership, culture, ethics/social responsibility) factor(s) for the company? What is your evidence for their importance?
6) INTEGRATE the SWOT analysis to discuss how major strengths pursue opportunities and limit threats and how major weaknesses limit opportunities and enhance threats.
7) Using your analysis above, briefly state what you believe to be the company’s major core competencies (if any) and assess their ability to create a sustainable competitive advantage by explaining each of the VRIO criteria for each competency. Be sure to state the results of the VRIO analysis (i.e. competitive disadvantage, competitive parity, temporary competitive advantage or sustainable competitive advantage).
8) In light of your analysis above, what are the company’s current strategy types (i.e. type of business level, corporate level, alliance and international strategy the company is pursuing)? What is your evidence for your assessment?
isputed shoal at some point of that point. additionally, at some point of the Spanish technology the said shoal turned into used as conventional fishing ground and refuge at some stage in inclement weather through the Filipino fishermen. On April eight, 2012, the Philippine military apprehended 8 mainland chinese fishing vessels in the Scarborough Shoal which the ones chinese language fishing vessels includes stay sharks, corals and large clams which changed into visible illegally compiled. This incident affects the diplomatic members of the family among China and the Philippines each monetary and political. due to the fact there has been numerous protests came about in both chinese language and Philippine Embassies which changed into participated more often than not by way of activists businesses. also, it impacts on our national financial system in particular in our tourism which most of the chinese language travel groups cancelled their tours inside the united states of america which there will be a declined variety of traveller arrivals by using nine% consistent with department of Tourism. there has been also a fishing ban which changed into imposed by way of the chinese language government inside the stated shoal from may additionally-August 2012 and didnât identified via the authorities. And there was several incidents of cyber-attack exchanges, and stricter policies concerning on the Philippine bananas, pineapples and different fruits. On January 2014 and April 2015, a chinese Coast defend vessel used water cannons on fishing boats owned with the aid of the Filipinos and seized the trap of a few boats in waters close to the shoal and chinese government dismissed reports regarding to the incident but reiterated their declare on the shoal and the usa called the moves of the chinese language Coast protect as âprovocativeâ. currently, there was numerous hearings which the stated issues are now discussed at the Arbitral Tribunal of the permanent court of Arbitration inside the Hague, Netherlands and the Philippines offering their arguments against China last July 2015 which there has been several oral arguments took place. 2 consistent with DFA Secretary Albert del Rosario that the China is not entitled to exercise based at the âancient rightsâ over the waters, seabed and subsoil beyond the boundaries of its entitlements under the United nations convention at the law of the ocean or UNCLOS. three. better defense Cooperation agreement (EDCA) it's far a army settlement between the Philippines and the united states and it was signed on April 28, 2014. The said event became coincide with the state go to of united states of america President Barack Obama which become happened till tomorrow. The said army agreement became signed via Secretary of countrywide defense Voltaire Gazmin and the us Ambassador of the Philippines Philip move>GET ANSWER