It’s the Google Merchandise Store’s quarterly performance meeting, and you’re charged with presenting the website’s Q3 performance to the entire company. To do so, you need to answer the following questions: Is the site meeting its audience’s needs? Is it helping the company sell more Google products? What is it doing well? What is it doing poorly? What recommendations do you have for how the website can improve?
To answer these questions, open
in Google Data Studio. (you can access it by logging in with a Gmail account)
This is a two-page report: The first page is focuses on the site’s content and performance, and the second page focuses on the audience itself. You have three objectives:
- Convert this monthly template into a quarterly report. To do that, change the wording and the dates. You should set the date range to July1 to September 30, 2019. (I’ve already done this)
- Change at least four metrics/visualizations. Some of the metrics/data visualizations you see aren’t useful for a quarterly performance report. Change at least two metrics/charts/graphs/visualizations per page (so four in total) to ones that are more appropriate for your quarterly performance presentation. This is more about common sense than it is about right or wrong. Think about what you think Google managers need to see in order to understand how their site has been performing for the past three months, and go from there. Do not just change the color or font size/style.
- Provide three actionable insights on each page (six total). These should be data-driven recommendations focused on what to change or how to move forward knowing what we know about the site, its content, its performance and its audience.
- To browse and change metrics, simply click on any chart. To the right, you can edit the metrics the chart displays as well as how it looks. This data pulls directly from Google Analytics, so play around until you find the metrics you want.
- Use the data in the report you’ve made to fill in the Insights sections. Again, you must offer three insights on each page. Your insights should be data-driven, clear, specific and actionable. For example: “The products that earn the most revenue earn traffic from Twitter and not very much from Facebook, so we should increase our marketing campaign budget in Twitter and decrease it in Facebook.”
- To submit the report and respond to this question, share the link to your report in the field below. To get the report link, click the “Share” button in the top right, then click “Get link.” “Anyone with the link”. Now, click “Copy link”. That’s the link you need to paste below. Make sure the report is set so that it can be accessed by anyone. If I cannot load it, you will not get credit for it.
- In your response, write down which metrics/visualizations you changed.
Ientify one audience attribute for which a metric does not currently exist. Why do you think this attribute is important? Why isn’t it currently being measured? How much the lack of an existing metric be affecting our understanding of the media environment?
Important: Draw on topics and/or readings from the previous modules to support your answer.
Correspondence measure Communication involves 75% of each working day and should be possible verbally or non verbally. All together for an association to succeed, it is important to demonstrate the accomplishment of correspondence between the staff. When the goal is accomplished, correspondence is viewed as effective. Whether or not it is a help for notice, influence, or different purposes, all correspondence has a reason; correspondence is an association of all divisions inside the association. Successful and compelling correspondence inside the association emerges from the usage of the correspondence cycle. In the event that all the individuals from the association follow the correspondence cycle, they improve their relational abilities and escape from different Nonverbal Communication Non-verbal correspondence Any communication includes two principle components of how individuals are seen: words, or articulations and non-verbal words, articulations, motions, language pitch, and other Position. Numerous individuals feel that the primary messages are their words, yet that is really their nonverbal hints. The speculation of this examination paper is that outward appearances legitimately influence human observation. This speculation is affirmed by short writing search. Nonverbal correspondence is normally more important than verbal correspondence Nonverbal correspondence is unimportant than verbal correspondence Nonverbal correspondence is regularly more uncertain than verbal correspondence. Non-verbal data about our own introduction, attire style, and our personality will be sent in situations, for example, residences, lofts, vehicles or workplaces. Dissect some non verbal signs sent by your own introduction or condition. How would they say what your identity is? Do they make the impression you want? What is nonverbal correspondence? Nonverbal correspondence is all messages sent notwithstanding correspondence words. These messages are, for instance, discourse, face message, eye to eye connection, spatial message, and so on. Nonverbal correspondence normally passes on more importance than verbal correspondence. As indicated by Dr. Albert Melavian, nonverbal correspondence represents 93% of every day correspondence. This measurement shows that nonverbal correspondence is significant in our every day life. At the point when we talk, we normally don't simply express in words, messages other than words pass on more data than words. In this manner, we can finish up both head and nonverbal work in return. The accompanying papers depict the significance of occurrence based nonverbal correspondence and the sorts of nonverbal communication.obstacles. Individuals who comprehend the correspondence cycle have developed into a more successful communicator and viable communicators are demonstrated to be bound to succeed. The correspondence cycle is a manual for successful correspondence. Through the correspondence cycle, senders and beneficiaries share a typical significance. Individuals who follow the correspondence cycle have the chance to work all the more productively in each part of occupation. Powerful correspondence is valuable for comprehension. The correspondence cycle comprises of four primary segments. These parts incorporate coding, transmission medium, interpreting and input. There are two different factors in this cycle show up as senders and beneficiaries. The correspondence cycle begins from the sender side and finishes on the beneficiary side. We should perceive what we have realized. The correspondence cycle is a stage to make correspondence fruitful. The segments of the correspondence cycle incorporate sender, message code, choice of correspondence channel, gathering of message by beneficiary, and deciphering of message.>GET ANSWER