- Introduction Identify the purpose of writing the paper. Do not state because you must, but what do you think you can achieve by writing this paper. Describe why you feel this assignment will benefit you.
- The Science: Managing the Business Illustrate in writing three out of five of your scores that you obtained for the Science of a nurse manager. What do you feel you know and do not know about financial management, human resources, performance improvement, technology, strategic management, and clinical practice?
- The Art: Leading People Illustrate in writing three out of four of your scores that you obtained for the Art of a nurse manager. What do you feel you know and do not know about the human resource, relationship management. and influencing behaviors, diversity, and shared decision making?
- The Leader Within: Creating the Leader in Yourself Illustrate in writing three out of four of your scores that you obtained for the Leader within a nurse manager. What do you feel you know and do not know about personal and professional accountability, career planning, personal joumey, and the optimizing of your leadership skills?
- Strengths and Opportunities for Growth What do you believe are your strengths and opportunities? Be specific. (Remember, use of the first-person pronoun is not allowed in APA writing!)
- The Plan for Improving Yourself What is your plan for improving on the Science, the Art, and the Leader within yourself? Describe a specific plan that includes actual dates, meetings, course, conferences, and working with mentors, etc. (Remember, use of the first-person pronoun is not allowed in APA writing!)
- Conclusion Write a conclusion about the main points of your paper.
- Articulation Submission is free of errors related to citations, grammar, spelling, syntax, and presented in a professional and easy to re. format. Submission follows APA citation format.
"The uncommon exhaustiveness of Kautilyas' work, its prominent inductiveness and viable character, its resolute rationale, lack of regard of extrinsic good or religious standard and its extensive variety of subjects and interests gave it a remarkable blend of features.." - D.R.Bhandarkar In Indian history, the hundreds of years to come and that cruised by, are recorded numerous incredible people and amazing characters who molded time through their exceptional deeds and their perfection in each ability. However, among of them, Kautilya might be the just a single identity who has been regarded and acknowledged as a splendid individual by Indian researchers as well as western Scholars as well. Kautilya was incredible political logician and mastermind. We have been portrayed as an extraordinary educator, canny statesman, dedicated nationalist, profound mastermind, merciless head, ace strategist, benevolent parsimonious, perfect savant and genuine saint. He is called all-rounder since he got dominance >GET ANSWER