The purpose of Flowchart and Storyboard assignment is to formally document the interaction design for the Website that you will create at the end of this semester. The flowchart and storyboard document is a major deliverable of the design phase of the Web development process. The document should demonstrate attention to detail and accurately reflect the intended design of your Website.
1) Review the example Flowchart and Storyboard documents (template and examples) on Blackboard (in the “Project 2” folder) to gain an understanding of the format and content for these documents. Be sure to study both the template and the completed documents.
2) Using the project company type that you wrote about in your Review Paper (Project #1), pick a fictional company that you will use to create your own Website. For example, if you wrote about a Non-Profit organization then your fictional Website should be a Non-Profit organization.
3) Consider the design of Websites that you researched, and use your own creativity and multimedia design knowledge to envision the design and interaction for your own fictional Website. Once you have an idea about the type of Website that you want to design, you will formally document your design for this assignment.
4) Using the template and examples provided on Blackboard (in the “Project 2” folder), develop a flowchart and storyboard for your fictional Website. It will be a single MS Word document containing the flowchart and storyboard for your Website as follows:
• The first page of your document will be the flowchart of your Website.
• The Home page of your Website should be based on a responsive web design (RWD), so the layout and content adjust according to different device and screen sizes, i.e., desktop (769px~1232px), tablet (481px~768px), and mobile (480px and below).
• The rest of the document will be your storyboards. There will be three storyboard pages for the Home page (i.e., desktop, tablet, and mobile) and one storyboard page for every other Web page in your Website.
• Your Website will have a minimum of 8 pages; therefore, there will be a minimum of 10 storyboard pages in your document (in addition to one page for your flowchart).
• One of the pages of your Website will be a Site Map (see https://cos.gmu.edu/sitemap/ for an example of a Site Map).
• Your site should include a location for a logo (Project #3) as well as a 20-second animation commercial (Project #4) which is no larger than 800×600 and delivers some message about your organization. These will be designed in later projects; for now, just make sure you identify where they will go.
• Your site should include a navigation bar/menu/tab with rollover buttons/links, which can be graphical, link or CSS-based.
• You will define all font information and color specifications to be used on each page of your Website by specifying the hexadecimal code or illustrating the actual color in your storyboard.
• Use of FRAMES is not permitted!
5) Submit your completed Reviews via Blackboard using the Assignments Tool (“Course Tools” “Assignments” follow the “Project 2: Storyboard” link).
Note: This storyboard will be used to grade your final project to insure that you have followed what you stated. Overall, the Storyboard will be one page for the flowchart and at least eight pages of storyboard, for a minimum of thirteen pages in total.
Flowchart and storyboard is submitted as a single MS Word document. 1
Flowchart is the first page, followed by a minimum of 10 storyboard pages. 1
Document includes three storyboards for the Home page (i.e., desktop, tablet, mobile) 3
Document includes a Site Map. 1
Flowchart follows the sample and guidelines documents. 3
Header Information: All fields are complete and accurate for all storyboard pages
• Client Name – provide the Company Name here
• Project Title – “Company Website” or some other meaningful name
• Last Update – date of last update
• Name of Designer – your name
• Panel/Page ID – name of HTML file (e.g., “SiteMap.html”)
• Panel/Page/Frame No – Descriptive name of Web page (e.g., “Site Map”) 2
Copy Text: Copy Text field is complete and descriptive. Section is clearly written and free of spelling and grammatical errors. Font information and color specifications are included. Fonts are not too large or too small. 2
User Interactions: User Interactions field provides descriptive details of the navigation for the Website. 2
Hyperlinks: All appropriate hyperlinks are listed for each page. The hyperlinks should include all button and text hyperlinks that are shown in the Panel Layout. 2
Audio/Video Inclusion Controls: If appropriate, specify any audio/video elements. If none needed, the field should indicate “None”. 2
Color specifications: Colors are specified in the hexadecimal code or illustrated the in the Panel Layout section. Colors are aesthetically balanced and provide good contrast. 2
Panel Layout: The Panel Layout section conveys the look and feel of the Website through a visually detailed mock-up of each screen
Network The possibility that the network affects the arrangement of character is the way to Pythia Peay's article "Soul Searching" and Winona LaDuke's meeting. "The two creators who keep up the network introduced comparative perspectives and alternate points of view by living in the network and turning out to be individuals from the network and influencing individuals in the network. I experienced a month to month or yearly gathering, and they accounted for themselves as networks: the Network Summit Community, the TEDx Community, the SxSW Community and the New York Tech Party Community. I have asked myself as an exploration network and as a member in huge numbers of these exercises: are these exercises really a network? What is the limit between ordinary social affairs/get-togethers/gatherings and the network? The greatest contrast is that the occasion is useful for individuals to construct an individual 1: 1 relationship. There might be significantly more. Then again, the intensity of the network lies in aggregate personality. We see ourselves as a gathering having a place with one gathering and we confide in one another over the normal level.Communication Many managers invest the greater part of their energy to convey inside and outside the business. Correspondence can be effectively characterized as a progression of data starting with one individual then onto the next. In this manner, viable correspondence is imperative to the achievement of the business. Since work re-appropriating, data criticism, and business the board rely upon a precise, snappy and powerful correspondence measure. Great correspondence diminishes clashes and forestalls errors by workers' requests. We should see. The four most normal kinds of correspondence utilized by chiefs incorporate relational correspondence, nonverbal correspondence, composed correspondence, and verbal correspondence. Relational correspondence can be clarified as correspondence between a little gathering of gatherings, as a rule as a setting of meeting where members can just have negligible discussion. There are things other than dialects, for example, signals, development, articulation, non-verbal communication, different parts of the presence of the body, other than words. Archive correspondence is a message sent to the beneficiary recorded as a hard copy. Oral correspondence implies conveying in verbal or verbal correspondence. Nonverbal correspondence is a cycle of conveying by not sending or getting word messages. This sort of correspondence incorporates motion, contact, non-verbal communication, signal, outward appearance, and eye to eye connection. Nonverbal correspondence likewise incorporates messages passed on through significant activities. For instance, garments and hairdo are a kind of nonverbal collaboration that passes on data about people. When in doubt, nonverbal correspondence can be examined dependent on the spot and circumstance of correspondence, the physical qualities of the discourse individual, and the conduct of the exchange individual in the discourse. Nonverbal correspondence is the transmission and gathering of messages without words. Non verbal correspondence is called verbal and composed correspondence, for example, signal, non-verbal communication, motion, inflection, outward appearance. Nonverbal correspondence is about the speaker's non-verbal communication. Casual correspondence is finished utilizing channels appeared differently in relation to formal correspondence channels. This is only a discussion. It was built up for the social connections of the individuals from the association and for eye to eye conversations. It occurs among loved ones. Utilizing slang words for casual correspondence, swearing words isn't restricted. Ordinary. Casual correspondence happens orally and is finished utilizing motions. Our exercises are little, however the network is enormous. As an augmentation of the occasion insight, I made a Slack people group. Emotionally supportive network consistently. Any female business person or financial specialist is welcome. Despite the fact that the historical backdrop of this network is just three months, intrigue and cooperation was awesome. As we study the necessities and requirements of this network, we will proceed to adjust and advance and keep on giving assets, data and availability on the web. How about we join our locale. Our message network has more than 7,500 individuals, and we have another Discord channel with in excess of 1,000 individuals. In the event that you need to enroll on Slack (12,000 clients and engineer network landing page), it would be ideal if you use @ thisis to send email address to message. The enlistment of the Public Slack is as yet shut. For more significant declarations on Enigma, follow this blog and our Twitter. At the point when we manufacture arrangements and stages to enable us to develop, our prosperity is firmly identified with our locale backing and cognizance. We will effectively share the most recent data on the network and news and improvement consistently. You can assist us with publicizing our undertaking and vision on your organization.>GET ANSWER