1. The U.S. healthcare system has moved to a patient-centric environment. Evaluate how information technology systems contribute to this environment and assist in reducing the cost burden to the healthcare system. Provide specific examples to support your evaluation.
2. Evaluate a healthcare information systems and barriers to its adoption by creating a fishbone diagram (Ishikawa diagram). This diagram will challenge you to capture the barriers by examining cause and effect relationships. You can create your own diagram using Microsoft Word or find a template online. Title your diagram with the healthcare information system that you evaluated. Then attach your diagram to your initial post along with a summary of ways to overcome at least two barriers that you identified in your diagram.
3. For your initial post, research and outline two ways that new technology (such as AI) might change the functions and tasks of computerized information systems in the next ten years. For each example presented:
1. Evaluate the pros and cons of the system for the healthcare industry and patient care.
2. Assess the skills that would be needed by healthcare personnel to manage or operate such technology.
4. Evaluate the Hewitt article from a summit held in 2016 to discuss big data and role of analytics in healthcare:
Hewitt, J. (2016). The role of data, analytics and insights in health care. Chain Drug Review, 38(12), 14.
Your initial post should include two parts:
1. Assess what you learned from the article and whether or not you agree with the conclusion.
2. Develop a list of five lessons learned from data analytics in another industry that can help inform data analytics in healthcare. These lessons should address both the skills needed to integrate and use analytics systems, and the procedures needed to manage health information systems, for return on investment (ROI).
5. The practice of medicine is becoming increasingly complex. For this discussion, create a brochure targeting potential clinical staff that communicates the various types of information needed for the job, the impact of specific regulations, and how a potential staff member can best prepare to work effectively in that environment. Post your brochure as an attachment to your initial post.
6. Select one significant issue with existing heath information technologies and appraise why the inoperability of the system is a major concern. Then propose how the issue could be resolved to embrace a more interoperable approach, supporting your resolution with cited research and examples. Support your response with evidence found during your research.
7. In your initial post, evaluate what constitutes a successful adoption/implementation of a health information system. Then propose and assess the means by which that success could be measured in terms of ROI, value added to the healthcare organization, and impact on stakeholders and patients.
8. Healthcare outside the United States is managed quite differently. Select a developing country and research the healthcare system approach in that country. Then submit an initial post that:
• Compares and contrasts the approach to healthcare management information systems in that country with that of the U.S.
• Evaluates their overall approach towards centralized systems and health information exchanges.
A few people in the general public trust homosexuality to be an ailment and that it could be redressed. In any case, the majority of the procedures of round the rotate mental treatments which hopes to change gay sexuality to hetero), the world's biggest relationship of analysts American Psychological Association (APA), expressed that; Yet, the firmly religion trusts that homosexuality is a wicked demonstration which is against the book of scriptures and will be and has an immediate break of the book of scriptures and different religious books. Besides, somewhere in the range of two originators of a service put to complete gay people later portrayed their program as 'ineffectual since not by any means one individual was changed. The issue of killing homosexuality has turned into a political civil argument in America, with Christian political associations supporting the motto of changing homosexuality through power of will alone. They contend that numerous individuals are leaving their gay ways of life because of sexual abstinence and marriage issues. Alternatively, gay rights associations contend that the perspectives about gays and lesbians sees misjudge the importance of a gay,and this sprouts to oppression the gay and lesbian individuals. also, the American Psychological Association(APA) has done a methodical research, which have come about to that the mental methodologies are neither compelling nor do they whenever change the sexual introduction, anyway rather they can cause an extensive damage. The perspectives of the general public on homosexuality The exploration demonstrates that the perspectives concerning homosexuality are particularly extremely delicate.in the general public it relies upon the way of life and religios backgrounds.it is seen that diffent individuals see the issue diversely as indicated by the social estimations of their society.gays and lesbians have social liberties which bolster their acts.however the religion does not concur wioth the demonstrations since it sees it as a wrongdoing and against the laws of the book of scriptures and some other heavenly book.but in the ongoing past people have endeavored to arrange religion inorder for them to be accomondated in the general public. Because of the way that homosexuality is hereditarily acquired then a few people thing its awful to call the activity sinful.because this is false conclusion, and for vital reasons. Right off the bat, being wrongly prounounced, it stems up the level headed discussion off kilter. The authors and staters of the Church manage certain demonstrations and doings however not with such wrong terms as "homosexuality." The inquiry that ascents in this is if gay attributes are hereditary, at that point how sensible is to blame such individual for participating in an evil activities of homosexuality?.The issue that emerges here are that homosexuality ought to be given a superior wording notwithstanding the way that the activity is viewed as off-base. Regardless of the way that largen sexual execution might be because of the hereditary sythesis of our bodies this don't gurantee that such people with such huge sexual needs conferring sex isn't sinfil however the reality remains that such activities are evil before the heavenly book of God and its brief comment shunnerd in the general public and such acts are much the same as some other sin commitrted by a Christian. Now and again the general population's hereditary arrangement may make/lead them to rough mien and this is erring implying that slanting is erring simply like when such a man submits murder or treats individuals with brutality in the general public For the most part, gay is considered as an abnormality and conduct that don't consent to the social standards and estimations of the general public, henceforth thusly is socially made. Since numerous people in the United States society trusts that homosexuality is wrongful, society has made and featured homosexuality to be an ethical off-base. Since moral wrong is relative and not supreme to a general public. Homosexuality is certifiably not an all inclusive type of sexual perversion. There are most societies that permit and bolster this types of homosexuality. The Western culture challenge it however, and generally this has prompt the non-tolerating view coming about to segregation towards gay people. In any case, notwithstanding this they ought to comprehend that homosexuality is a method for survival for a few people regardless of whether minority in the general public and they ought to be acknowledged and accomondated the way they are and not detaching the in the general public. The Church likewise energizes the individuals who persevere from the vibe and enthusiasm of homosexuality. Furthermore, the Church can for the most part and without a doubt complete an admierable work with this minority aggregate that exists inside her run, besides it can likewise connect and accomondate them since such individuals, have much empathy particularly when managing people groups who experience the ill effects of various sexual interests. Mo More so the Church is still should considers such sexual practices as interests even within the sight of present day logical research that shows how homosexuality specifically have a hereditary birthplace too. (Camperio-Ciani ). Issues of homosexuality the ethical, religious and lawful states of mind in preliminaries to check sexual conduct have interfeared with an unmistakable perspective of the therapeutic and mental parts of homosexuality. This wonder is likely substantially less dangerous of social parts of our general public and culture than is by and large accepted, since it is in reality more across the board than is for the most part recognized.( Norman Reider, pp 381-384) Homosexuality more often than not has hormonal,social and mental factors,where the last of which are the main ones which can be worked with effectively in our present state . A general specialist's undertaking is to help the individuals who wish and need assistance with this issue in finding mental treatment similarly that people with some other passionate aggravation are alluded. This ought to be completed without inclination similarly likewise with some other passionate unsettling influence.( Norman Reider pp 381-384). Increment in the separation cases because of expanded commitment in the among gays and lesbian marriage thus decreased number of hetero marriages.also there is countless people in the general public. Additionally Homosexuals are ineffective in character this represents a risk to the general public's survival - in the gay relational unions the demonstrations included don't prompt creation and this stems oup the issue of the general public since this will prompt no tomorrows age in the general public subsequently along these lines thi act is viewed as shameless in the general public and destructive. The ongoing examinations and inquires about demonstrate that the gay people have a more noteworthy possibility of getting mental issues than the heterosexual.such issues are joined by a few occasions, for example, high rates of suicide,depressin and reserved identity issue likewise utilization of medications or substance manhandle.( By N.E. Whitehead, Ph.D. Creator of "My Genes Me Do It") Gay people represent a danger to kids the nearness of couple of gay people who don't practice their normalities. These people sin against the maker and there is presumably that they are prompting all out obliteration of the both the family and our country. I Pat contradicted gay people and will do he said that he could do all that he could to limit the opportunity of these individuals to spread their infectious contamination to the adolescent of our country.( Pat Robertson, May 24, 1994 letter). Homosexuality is a miserable and disappointing way of life this way of life is loaded with stressfull minutes henceforth things are dependably stressfull;homosexuality postures and realizes the expanded frequencies of suicide among gay teenagers,the issues of detachment ,segregation and the instances of violences increment in the general public Homosexuality causes AIDS and other sexually transimited sicknesses which are and dangerous consequently it doesn't contend whether homosexuality enormously influences the general public or not on the grounds that gay people since AIDS more than heteros; this is because of the way that a similar sex are mo inclined to such maladies. infact, it is fruitful to look at the sort of character s that are positive to HIV disease, and such qualities are appeared and detectable by and on the gays Gay people needs one of a kind political rights and frameworks.- Different gay people need different things in the genuine of legislative issues however there ought to be correspondence under the law inferring that no exceptional or novel or particular medicines or a favors ought to be performed to a specific one of a kind gathering of people alone yet simply incase such happens then the same ought to be allowed to the othern people in the same society.The most imperative territories particularly concerning homosexuality is, marriage laws and government separation. Homosexuality undermines religion along these lines prompting security in the general public The contention stems up issues in somewhere in the range of a few regions in the society,such regions are, for example, Firstly, a large number of individuals think its exceedingly gainful if religion is undermined and we moreover figure its not right to contrast the across the board of religion and "solidness" (whatever that is; most likely, the definition is repetitious, with the end goal that dependability is characterized as following some religion). As is obvious from a few articles on profound quality on my agnosticism page, it is very conceivable to have a well-working society with minding people with no religion by any means. Gay conduct is additionally connected with higher rates of indiscrimination, physical sickness, psychological sickness, substance manhandle, tyke sexual mishandle and aggressive behavior at home - everything that effect society contrarily. Try not to endeavor to state gay conduct doesn't hurt society- - it is a noteworthy power that tears down society and damages kids. Reasons for homosexuality The reasons for homosexuality in the advanced society possibly due to:genetics legacy where t where,he infant is conceived with the quality of homosexuality u in him/her particularly from the X-quality from the mother mostly.hormonal lopsidedness Amid birth-.here the kid is conceived with highlights that are some regular with the gay people than in the populace. such qualities may be acquired (hereditary), while others may have been caused by the adjustment in the hormon>GET ANSWER