Policy Advocacy Project Overview: Nurses are important advocates for patients and healthcare policy.
Policy makers rely on our knowledge and expertise to help make decisions that influence healthcare delivery. For this Policy Advocacy Project, you will need to identify a topic of legislation that is important to you. You will need to choose an elected official from your district, state, etc. to meet with to advocate for your selected topic.
The project contains two parts that you will submit for grading, the proposal, and the report.
• Part A, the proposal, you will explain the legislation you have selected to advocate for and identify the appropriate elected official (or staff member) with whom you will speak.
• Part B, the report, you will summarize the meeting that you held with the elected official.
Part A: Proposal Directions
• Identify an appropriate topic of legislation that you would like to advocate.
• Describe the proposed topic of legislation.
• Explain why you think the topic of legislation is important or relevant.
• Identify an elected official or staff member whom you plan on contacting to advocate for this legislation and justify why this person is a suitable target audience.
• Present information in a scholarly manner including skillful and proficient writing using appropriate spelling, grammar, punctuation and mechanics, and APA style and formatting of the title page, appropriate in-text reference citations, and reference page.
• The proposal should be approximately 100-200 words in length.
Please keep in mind:
• You are advocating for pending topics of legislation. You CANNOT choose something that has already passed because if that is the case, no advocacy is necessary.
• You must specify the exact topic of legislation in your proposal. You must refer to this by the appropriate title. For example: Title VIII funding, H. R. 952, etc.
• The elected official you contact must have the authority to vote for the proposed topic of legislation. The mayor of a city would have no legislative authority and therefore would not be appropriate. You are most likely going to contact a state or federal member of congress (House or Senate).
Extension of the event of E. coli in the network As a human administrations head in the event of disease, I will take all fundamental measures to speak with youngsters, guardians and clinical staff in an ideal and powerful manner take. My first concern is to disconnect illnesses however much as could be expected and to permit those effectively tainted to get the treatment they need (Graham-Clay, 2005). On the off chance that illnesses, for example, Escherichia coli happen in a nearby secondary school, we will quickly advise the clinical staff. Escherichia coli diseases from food cause genuine ailment, which can prompt genuine ailment and once in a while demise. Since treatment is restricted, anticipation by overseeing food handling is critical to control the event of these infections. Be that as it may, E. coli is exceptionally flexible, versatile, can convey and move DNA, makes new strains and is impervious to current preparing and control techniques. Further exploration is required around there before unlimited oversight is gotten. Intestinal hemorrhagic E. coli is a perceived infection because of the event of an economically accessible inexpensive food burger. Indications of bacterial contamination by E. coli incorporate serious loose bowels, typically blood, stomach agony and heaving. Youngsters younger than 4 are bound to build up this illness. Related nourishments incorporate uncooked hamburger, unsterilized milk, juice. Debased water can be brought about by fecal tainting of individuals There are seven essential components in relational correspondence. These components exist at whatever point we connect here and there. The pith of these components is that they are firmly related and progress in an occasional cycle. It is one. DeVito says that there are consistently wellsprings of data when two individuals convey. The originator is the wellspring of the message and is answerable for encoding the message and offering significance to the message (DeVito, 2013). The beneficiary of the message being gotten by the inlet is the beneficiary. Relational correspondence is a significant part of life. Notwithstanding trading data among individuals engaged with the correspondence cycle, there are other significant parts of correspondence between individuals (West, 2011). Collaboration of relational relationship assists individuals with gaining thoughts and relational abilities through the correspondence cycle (DeVito, 2009). All the more significantly, when utilizing relational correspondence, the gatherings engaged with the correspondence cycle are bound to communicate their feelings and feelings. In this way, the use of innovation during the time spent relational correspondence is still significant and assumes a significant part in the public eye (Wood, 2010). As indicated by an overview of April 2012, in the previous 30 days, about 70% of cell phone clients and 86% of cell phone clients are leading at any rate one of the accompanying exercises. Topic 9 Interpersonal relationship What is relational correspondence? Relational correspondence Interpersonal correspondence is the way toward conveying, imparting, and haggling between the two individuals. Relational correspondence What is the hypothetical perspective about relational correspondence? Relational correspondence in the 1960's Learning, friction, balance, social judgment, response. ● Speech and social impact relational relationship From the last part of the 1960s to the mid 1970s ● Self articulation, self revelation, relational connections, nonverbal correspondence and relationship advancement. ● Development of relational connections and relational connections Interpersonal correspondence during the 1970swho have microbes. Indeed, even disinfectants utilized in certain items will be unable to successfully annihilate microorganisms. Accordingly, it is suggested that individuals with handicaps in the safe framework and other high-hazard bunches abstain from eating sprouts. Chloride-treated fledglings are still connected with the improvement of E. coli and Salmonella (Taormina and Beuchat 1999). Treatment incorporates steady consideration and observing of renal capacity (CDC, 2001). By and large, antibodies are contraindicated. The outcome of kidney disappointment might be passing MRSA disease was initially restricted to clinics and uncommon nursing home, particularly individuals who are powerless in the resistant framework. Since the 1980s, network type cases and pestilences have likewise been accounted for. The cases acquired in the network are cases not identified with hospitalization or dialysis, medical procedure or catheterization in the previous year. These contaminations for the most part happen in other sound individuals and are probably going to be restricted to skin diseases. Notwithstanding, over the previous decade, the expanded pathogenicity of MRSA microbes has brought about more genuine, at times destructive network diseases. As of late, MRSA has been found in palatable creatures, and a few flare-ups are "food instigated" or foodborne. In one such episode, contaminated individuals created normal manifestations of foodborne sicknesses, for example, regurgitating and stomach cramps.>GET ANSWER