- Choose one of the posted articles and read thoroughly.
- Post the reference citation for the article, using APA style.
- Identify the theoretical framework used in the article you chose (post the name of the theory and its author). Provide a brief description of the theory.
- Discuss whether the theoretical framework is consistent with a nursing perspective.
- Discuss whether the theoretical framework is appropriate to guide the research.
- Describe how the authors linked the findings of the study to the theoretical framework.
siness management suggests a flood of decisions and moves made by the top level directors to accomplish company objectives. It weighs on delivering vital outcomes, new markets, new items and new innovations. It involves distinguishing moves to be made, the people who will carry out the activities, the perfect time to carry out the activity, the best approach to carry out the activity. Strategic planning decides the destinations and considers both inward and outer condition to configuration, actualize, break down and change the procedures, to increase upper hand. Long term activity which has a tendency to decide the company system and used to set needs. It is not action oriented but theoretical. Strategic management and planning helps this company where I work, PayPal Holding Inc., to envisage a large picture objectives and overall dreams. It gives a general time span, a timetable and an arrangement for progressing development. It also helps in team building, because it is a vital apparatus for uniting the group and spurring us to work together and it helps us to gauge our progress. 1.3 Evaluate the classic and contemporary models used in developing business strategies and plans. As discussed previously, strategic management and planning is more or less the foundation of a company performance and progress. In developing strategies and plans, we must put to consideration the long term goals, dissecting the most vital issues that the plans needs to address. It involves us prioritizing, organizing and analysing feedback after implementation.>GET ANSWER