- Explain Toby’s argument regarding why people support punishment.
- If the social control of deviance is dependent on our use of punishment, can we eliminate punishment?
- According to Durkheim, what is the primary purpose of punishment?
- Did Durkheim believe that punishment is necessary for preventing crime?
- According to Durkheim, what would happen to the morale of conformists if law-violators were not punished for their crimes?
- According to Rock’s article, how do courts, as a mechanism of social control, reinforce normative boundaries?
- What are some of the obstacles that inhibit the courts from adequately reinforcing normative boundaries?
Pharmaceutical nanocarriers, that are designated as NPDDS, can be classified in different ways, which are according to the raw materials, physicochemical characteristics (size, charge, number of lamellae, permeability), preparation methods, in vivo behavior. In a classification according to the materials used in their preparation, NPDDS can be of lipidic nature as liposomes, micelles, Transfersomes, and solid lipid nanoparticles, or of polymeric nature as nanoparticles, micelles, and niosomes [65-67]. Various materials can be used to prepare nanoparticles such as proteins, polysaccharides and synthetic polymers. The choice of matrix materials is dependent on numerous factors, including : (a) size of nanoparticles required; (b) natural properties of the drug, e.g., aqueous solubility and stability; (c) surface characteristics such as charge and permeability; (d) degree of biodegradability, biocompatibility and toxicity; (e) Drug release profile wanted; and (f) Antigenicity of the final product. In recent years, polymer–nanoparticle composite materials have attracted the attention of a number of researchers, due to their synergistic and hybrid properties derived from several components. Whether in solution or in bulk, these materials offer unique properties (mechanical, electrical, optical and thermal) . The field of polymer nanoparticles (PNP) is rapidly growing and playing a pivotal role in a broad spectrum of areas ranging from electronics to the Photonics, conducting materials to sensors, medicine to biotechnology, pollution control of environmental technology, and so forth, during the last decades [>GET ANSWER