The purpose of this assignment is to synthesize knowledge and skills in nursing as they apply to the needs of a VULNERABLE POPULATION. The paper body must be 5 to 8 typed pages in length not counting the title page and references. APA format is required and at least 4 reference citations should be included. The paper is to include:
• A description of the vulnerable population and what factors contribute to this group being identified as vulnerable
• Demographic description of the population-size, location, income level, education level and other characteristics available -include any relevant historical information (i.e. slavery of African Americans)
• Health and safety concerns of the population -support with data as available
• Resources and services available to the population-describe how these services support the needs of the population
• Barriers to access or use of resources (such as health literacy issues)
• Recommendations to improve health and prevent illness and injury to the population.
ention of the waiter. The waiter then picks up the prepared food and serves it to the customers. The customers then eat the food and subsequently ask for the check. After a certain period, the waiter arrives with the check. The customer then reviews the check. If there are no concerns, the customer pays the bill, otherwise verify the check to the waiter. After paying, the customer finally leaves the restaurant. Analysis of the Process Looking first at the elements of the process map, the red ovals in the process map represent the start and end of the process. The first red oval that is seen in the process map signals the start of the process, while the last red oval indicates the end of the process. The green rectangles on the other hand, represent operations or work activities. Consequently, there are about 12 green rectangles in the process map, which show vital activities or tasks. Meanwhile, the yellow diamonds signals a decision point, which involves inspection and counterchecking. In the process map for the restaurant, there are three diamonds, in which the waiter, the chef, and customers conduct inspection or counterchecking. Next, the purple triangles represent idle times or delay. In relation, there are five purple triangles, which signal idle times or waiting time throughout the process. Finally, the arrows represent movements or transportation. Moving to the process time, each step in the process consumes a considerable amount of time. For example, it takes about 10 minutes before the customers are taken to their seats. Upon entry, the customers are held temporarily to allow the receptionist to get their names, which takes about five minutes. Afterwards, the customers are again held temporarily while the table is being prepared, which takes again another five minutes. Looking at the other stages in the process map, chef’s cooking time and the customers’ eating time tends to be longest processes. It takes the chef about twenty minutes to cook and pre>GET ANSWER