What is the significance of Charlemagne to the west? Also pick 2 things from the outline that you would like to discuss.” 347 https://www.homeworkmarket.com/homework-answers?page=347
1600086413-10969 https://www.homeworkmarket.com/homework-answers?page=343 Human Development https://www.homeworkmarket.com/questions/human-development-19725173 “Assignment:
Essay: Write a 1000-1200 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each questions. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which question you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
1. What strengths and limitations do the clinical (or case study) method and ethnography have in common?
2. Distinguish among age-graded, history-graded, and non-normative influences on lifespan development. Cite an example of each in Sofie’s story at the beginning of this chapter.
3. What is epigenesis, and how does it differ from range of reaction and genetic–environmental correlation? Provide an example of epigenesis.
4. Links between family and community foster development throughout the lifespan. Cite several examples from our discussion that support this idea.
5. Why is genetic counseling called a communication process? Who should seek it?
6. Using your knowledge of X-linked inheritance, explain why males are more vulnerable than females to miscarriage, infant death, genetic disorders, and other problems.
7. Why is the period of the embryo regarded as the most dramatic prenatal period? Why is the fetal period called the “growth and finishing” phase?
8. What functions does REM sleep serve in young infants? Can sleep tell us anything about the health of the newborn’s central nervous system? Explain.” 346 https://www.homeworkmarket.com/homework-answers?page=346
After learning about my student’s different cultural backgrounds, we would then begin learning about multicultural perspectives such as different places around the world and how others live in different countries. For examples, do places in Australia look the same as places in Africa? During my lesson, I would teach my students different words for “spider” in some of their classmate’s native language, such as Spanish or Mandarin or even ASL (American Sign Language). By doing so, this would allow students the opportunity to build connections amongst their fellow classmates as well as feeling a connection between what they are learning and developing a sense of identity among the topic. By doing so, students learn another language and build connections amongst their classmates. We would then discuss where spiders come from, how long they have been around, and their habitats. The next part of the lesson would involve my students assessing the differences in how spiders are viewed in different cultures along with their habitats. My students will be required to identify whether or not spiders are protected in that culture, managed, ignored and so on. After completing their research, I will have my students report whether spiders living conditions have changed with time. The students would then create a model of spider’s habitats compared to the past and now in the present. After determining the impact of human beings on spiders, my students would then be required to develop a plan on how to help spiders and their habitats around the world. My students will be reminded of the different cultures and how spiders are valued among various cultures. The students will be instructed to use the internet to look up the different areas of the world and view how spiders are represented there and what their habitats look like. Following the completion of the plan to help spiders and their habitats, students will be instructed to pick a single culture and write a letter to Congress about that culture and the importance of spiders within that culture. Evaluation of Multicultural Technique>GET ANSWER