Imagine that you are a financial manager researching investments for your client. Use the Strayer University library, located at https://research.strayer.edu to research the stock of any U.S. publicly traded company that you may consider as an investment opportunity for your client. Your investment should align with your client’s investment goals. (Note: Please ensure that you are able to find enough information about this company in order to complete this assignment. You will create an appendix, in which you will insert related information.)
The assignment covers the following topics:
• Rationale for choosing the company in which to invest
• Ratio analysis
• Stock price analysis
Refer to the following resources to assist with completing your assignment:
• Forbes – “Six Rules to Follow When Picking Stocks”
• CNN Money – “Stocks: Investing in stocks”
• The Motley Fool – “13 Steps to Investing Foolishly”
• Seeking Alpha – “The Graham And Dodd Method For Valuing Stocks”
• Investopedia – “Guide to Stock-Picking Strategies”
• Seeking Alpha – “Get Your Smart Beta Here! Dividend Growth Stocks As ‘Strategic Beta’ Investments”
Market and Company Information
• U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission – “Market Structure”
• Yahoo! Finance
• Mergent Online (Note: This resource is also available through the Strayer Learning Resource Center.)
• Seeking Alpha (Note: Also available through the Android or iTunes App store.)
• Morningstar (Note: You can create a no-cost Basic Access account.)
• Research Hub, located in the left menu of your course in Blackboard.
Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a rationale for the stock that you selected, indicating the significant economic, financial, and other factors that led you to consider this stock.
2. Suggest the primary reasons why the selected stock is a suitable investment for your client. Include a description of your client’s profile.
3. Select any five (5) financial ratios that you have learned about in the text. Analyze the past three (3) years of the selected financial ratios for the company; you may obtain this information from the company’s financial statements. Determine the company’s financial health. (Note: Suggested ratios include, but are not limited to, current ratio, quick ratio, earnings per share, and price earnings ratio.)
4. Based on your financial review, determine the risk level of the stock from your investor’s point of view. Indicate key strategies that you may use in order to minimize these perceived risks.
5. Provide your recommendations of this stock as an investment opportunity. Support your rationale with resources, such as peer-reviewed articles, material from the Strayer Learning Resource Center, and reviews by market analysts.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Critique financial management strategies that support business operations in various market environments.
• Analyze financial statements for key ratios, cash flow positions, and taxation effects.
• Review fixed income strategies using time value of money concept, bond valuation methods, and interest rate calculations.
• Estimate the risk and return on financial investments.
• Apply financial management options to corporate finance.
• Determine the cost of capital and how to maximize returns.
• Formulate cash flow analysis for capital projects including project risks and returns.
• Evaluate how corporate valuation and forecasting affect financial management.
• Analyze how capital structure decision-making practices impact financial management.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in financial management.
• Write clearly and concisely about financial management using proper writing mechanics.
Conceptual For this single-framework inquire about structure, the primary objective was to break down the impact a multi day intercession of doing yoga had on weight reduction in an undergrad. A youthful, single Caucasian female understudy took an interest in yoga consistently, for 35 days, for a hour each time. A gauge was recorded more than 15 days, and the intercession was reported more than 35 days. Her weight was recorded each five days between seven o'clock and nine o'clock early in the day. Toward the finish of the 35th day, the member demonstrated an expanded weight reduction of 7 pounds. The outcomes propose that doing yoga can effectsly affect weight reduction. These outcomes are steady with earlier examinations; anyway those investigations included different variables that could impact weight change into their exploration, though this investigation concentrated exclusively on yoga as the fundamental intercession. Impacts of Yoga on Weight Loss Research proposes that heftiness rates in the United States have dramatically increased in the previous fifty years, with 32.2% of grown-ups thought about stout in 2004 (Ogden et al., 2006; Flegal et al., 2002). The Center for Disease Control and Prevention, or most normally alluded to as the CDC, has discovered that weight is winding up more typical, genuine, and expensive. As of now, more than 33% of U.S. grown-ups are large (Adult, 2014). That is 34.9% or 78.6 million individuals. Rates of overweight and weight give off an impression of being expanding most drastically among youthful grown-ups, the 18-to-29-year-seniority gathering. To be more itemized, the rates went from 7.1% in 1991, to 12.1% in 1998. With those having some school training, they showed significantly more noteworthy increments in overweight and corpulence (Mokdad et al., 1999). A youthful Caucasian lady, right now in her sophomore year of school, might want to shed pounds by doing yoga; be that as it may, she experiences experienced issues getting thinner previously. Studies demonstrate that understudies are influenced incredibly by corpulence. This basic period, including the youthful grown-up, contains the expression "Rookie 15", which alludes to the idea that the primary year of school is related with a fifteen pound weight gain. Yoga has been decidedly corresponded with helping individuals "shed pounds, or if nothing else shield them from putting on weight" (Fred, 2005). Likewise, Bruckheim (1990) found that diminishing fat admission can build weight reduction; be that as it may, the member might not want to change her dietary patterns as of now. Articulation of the Problem In this investigation, the case that will be exhibited is a multi year elderly person, who will do yoga; and not change what she eats. She is 5'7" tall and weighed 150 pounds toward the start of the examination. In a meeting amid the benchmark time of the investigation, the member expressed she was miserable with her weight, which makes her vibe awful about the manner in which she looks. The member discussed earlier endeavors at getting in shape, which included eating less junk food and working out. She likewise expressed that, with being a full time undergrad, she can't adhere to an ordinary timetable of working out, and has been not able remain on an eating regimen. Her weight has been more than 150 pounds since her ninth grade year of secondary school, and she experiences experienced issues getting thinner from that point onward. The objective of this examination is to expand the member's weight reduction by doing yoga for a hour out of every day, for 35 days. The member's purpose behind needing to get more fit is on the grounds that she needs to look more slender, and fit better in her garments. Writing Review There have been various research contemplates led to discover more about heftiness rates in America, and in addition how broad exercise and counting calories can influence weight reduction; be that as it may, there are few investigations tending to the impacts yoga can have on weight reduction among Caucasian ladies who are full time understudies. One examination finished by Wharton, Adama and Hampl (2008) found that college understudies are inclined to utilizing unseemly weight reduction rehearses , and Lloyd-Richardson et al. (2009), found that the two guys and females put on weight, with comparable examples saw over the first year and the best weight changes for both genders happened amid the principal semester. With regards to physical action and exercise, Rocette et al. (2005) found that activity investment was roughly half toward the start and end of first year. In spite of the fact that they watched no progressions in oxygen consuming or reinforcing works out, more understudies detailed participating in extending practices toward the finish of first year; notwithstanding, the greater part of the understudies in Rocette's (2005) example revealed eating high-fat broiled or quick sustenances somewhere around multiple times amid the week. It's broadly realized that ordinary yoga can help diminish pressure, which thus moderates the generation of cortisol, the hormone in charge of stomach fat. An examination done by Caffrey (2013) found that yoga specialists lost fat over an underlying half year ponder period, and "continued losing it amid an upkeep period with less immediate supervision." Another investigation, supported by the National Cancer Institute, "included 15,500 solid, moderately aged people who were requested to finish a composed study reviewing their physical movement, and weight history between the ages 45 and 55" (Fred, 2005). The examination estimated the effect of yoga with weight change, autonomous of different factors, for example, diet or different sorts of physical movement. The outcome was that those rehearsing yoga, who were overweight to begin with, "shed around 5 pounds amid a similar day and age those not rehearsing yoga picked up 14 pounds" (Fred, 2005). Philosophy A solitary framework, look into configuration was led more than 50 days to survey the viability of yoga on weight reduction for an overweight multi year old Caucasian lady. The weight reduction mediation was presented following a multi day gauge period. The essential goal was to decide if yoga could diminish weight, while keeping a similar dietary patterns over a multi day intercession period. Amid the multi day benchmark period (February first fifteenth), the member was requested to report her weight in pounds each five days by nine o'clock early in the day, utilizing a standard weight scale. The standard time frame was accounted for to the scientist through instant messages. Following the multi day and age, a meeting was led via telephone, where the member built up her objective to take an interest in yoga for a hour every day for 35 days. After the standard time frame and meeting were finished, the specialist made telephone contacts with the member each five days to screen the advancement (February sixteenth March 22nd). The scientist recorded the member's weight in pounds on a chart over a multi day and age (see Figure 1). Figure 1. The intercession was actualized following the multi day pattern period, which is set apart by the specked line. Results The objective of this exploration think about was to break down the impact of a multi day weight reduction mediation dependent on yoga. A youthful female undergrad partook in yoga seven days out of every week for a hour every day. A gauge was recorded over a multi day and age and the intercession was reported more than 35 days. The member's weight was recorded each five days. Toward the finish of the 50th day, the member demonstrated a weight reduction of seven pounds. As appeared in Figure 1, the objective of diminishing the member's weight was met. The member demonstrated diminished body weight, from 150 pounds to 143 pounds. Those discoveries are reliable with past investigations. Talk Single-framework inquire about structures are an exploration approach that gives a specialist a chance to keep tabs on their development with a customer (Bloom, 1993). Yoga has been emphatically connected with weight reduction in trial and semi exploratory plans, "which take a gander at the impact of an intercession inside, or between, gatherings of individuals" (Fred, 2005). The utilization of yoga as a mediation in a solitary framework configuration worked due to having the capacity to set up a sensible objective and an intercession plan. Confinements happen inside most research thinks about. In this single framework look into configuration, there were such restrictions. Weight reduction is influenced by various things, for example, your condition, hereditary qualities, metabolic rate, action level, and what you eat. This investigation concentrated exclusively on movement levels and did not consider nature, hereditary qualities, metabolic rate or what the member was eating. An uncontrolled eating routine was the primary constraint to this investigation. The member expressed that she ate out in any event once per week, and for the most part ate at the eating corridor on her school grounds, where the sustenance did not typically meet nutritious rules. The impact of this can be found in Figure 1, when a pound or less was lost between day 25 and 35. The member's flood of weight amid the pattern time frame was because of her consummation menstrual cycle. The member expressed it was typical for her to put on weight towards its finish. Prior to this investigation, the member was not getting any activity all the time, so when she began doing yoga a hour out of each day, it profoundly affected her weight. In spite of the fact that a type of activity alone helped this member get thinner, explore has discovered that, when combined with high action levels, eating well can have a significantly more significant impact on weight reduction (Sareen et al, 2012). Hence, when inquire about is done further on the impacts of yoga on weight reduction, I prescribe having an eating regimen plan consolidated into the structure if weight reduction is the fundamental objective of the examination. References Grown-up Obesity Facts. (2014, September 9). Recovered March 15, 2015, from http://www.cdc.gov/stoutness/information/adult.html Blossom, M. (1993). Single-framework structures in the social administrations: Issues and choices for the 1990s. New York: Haworth Press. Bruckheim, A. (June 26, 1990). Decrease fat admission to lessen weight. Chicago Tribune (pre-1997 Fulltext), 2. Caffrey, M. (2013). Therapeutic Yoga Better Than Stretching for Trimming Subcutaneous Fat in Overweight Women. American Journal of Managed Care. Recovered March>GET ANSWER