Question：Impact of working capital management on firm performance
Attention：all date must from Bloomberg（if not from Bloomberg will be Fail）
And must use SPSS and send spss data file to me。Thanks
The aim of this assessment is to enhance your ability to understand the research processes in finance and other related disciplines.
Therefore, you will be expected to:
Develop clear research objectives, questions and/or testable hypotheses.
Identify significant studies available on your topic, critically discuss and evaluate these and use clear arguments to justify the need for your research.
Be aware of relevant sources of data and appropriate statistical methods that can be used to analyse data.
Ascertain that results/research findings are well presented, logically and clearly explained, appropriately linked to findings from previous studies (literature) and can stimulate debate.
Have an awareness of academic integrity – referencing sources appropriately.
You are required to choose any finance or finance related topic that you would like to write a research paper on for publication in a finance related letters journal such as Applied Economics Letters (formerly known as Applied Financial Economics Letters), Banking and Finance Letters, Economics Letters and Finance Research Letters. Make sure you familiarise yourself with the aims and scope or coverage of the journal before choosing your topic.
The research essay must include the following:
MUST Write like following structure
• Research Topic and Target Journal (provided on the cover page) – The research topic should be concise and reflect the contents of the paper. The research paper must be appropriate for the scope and coverage of the journal. Detail on scope is usually available on the journal’s website or you can check the reference list/journal website to see if similar research topics have been previously published.
• Abstract– a very short paragraph that summarises in particular the pertinent finding of the research report and what conclusions can be drawn.
• Keywords – up to 4 keywords that are specific and encapsulate your topic.
• Introduction – should be concise, focused and may include brief background on the research problem, rationale of the research, scope of the research, the key results and preamble to other sections of the paper. The main aims, objectives, research questions and hypotheses can also be included in this section. These should be very well defined, very clear and specific, well-structured and appropriate for the study.
• Literature Review – A critique of literature, which demonstrates that you’re knowledgeable about pertinent theoretical and empirical literature on your research area. The review should be coherently structured and sources used should be up to date and appropriate – principally sources should be studies from academic journals. The justification for the research should also be evident from the review.
• Data and Methodology – Brief details should be provided on source(s) of data, the time period chosen, frequency of data, sample size and selection criteria, data items (variables) and how these are defined or measured. The section should also include the statistical techniques/models that will be used for analysing the data. Additionally, justification for the methodology should be succinctly conveyed (possibly through reference to previous studies that have adopted a similar approach you have chosen).
• Results – This section should include concise discussion of results from the analysis , compare and contrast of your results to previous studies on the research area. The relevant results tables must be clearly presented within the main report. The tables must be typed, should be titled, not disjointed, symbols used to indicate levels of significance explained under the table (as notes).
• Conclusion – should summarise briefly and highlight importance of the main findings, discussion of rational limitations and realistic recommendations for future research.
• References and Structure of Paper – Harvard Style Referencing should be used. References must be complete, accurate and consistent. The report should also be professionally presented and well structured.
• This is an individual assignment and should be no longer than 2500 words excluding Abstract, Tables and References.
• Do ensure that you do not exceed the maximum word count. Any information/material not within the allowable limit will be disregarded and this could potentially reduce your marks.
• Data for this assessment must be collected using only databases allowed for this coursework i.e. Bloomberg or Bank Focus. All statistical analyses must be performed using SPSS. Please note that your work will not be marked if you do not adhere to this instruction.
• All relevant results tables that display findings pertinent to the research must be presented in the main document. All tables must be typed (no images or pictures allowed) and clearly labelled. Any table provided using images/pictures will be disregarded and the explanations of the results would not be considered. This will potentially reduce your marks.
• Do not copy and paste your output from SPSS – you need to present only the relevant parameters. There will be several examples on presentation available on the module site. Please have a look at these.
• In certain circumstances, you may be required to give an oral presentation of your work before your provisional results can be released.
A note on Academic Misconduct
The academic community treats academic misconduct such as self-plagiarism/duplication, plagiarism, cheating, collusion, purchasing work for assessment, ghosting, copying (other people’s work and copying out of books and articles), misrepresenting research outcomes (including data and results), falsifying data and fabricating data as a very serious matter. If you do want to reproduce a quotation from a text or article, make absolutely sure that you have clearly attributed the work. Please be very sure that you are familiar with the University regulations on academic misconduct. Please refer to the student handbook for more information.
Details of the assessment criteria are provided below
Assessment Criteria Maximum Mark
Appropriateness of abstract and keywords. 5
Logical development of introduction – Provides a clear research problem, specific aims, objectives and appropriate research questions. 10
Coverage, critical analysis and evaluation of relevant literature. 20
Methodology provides explanation on chosen data source(s), sample selection criteria, method(s) of analysis and justification for chosen method(s). 15
Discussion of research results – clearly presented, logically explained and linked to pertinent previous studies. 25
Conclusion – summarises main findings concisely discusses study limitations and recommendations for future research. 15
References and Structure (presentation) of Paper – use and completeness of references (Harvard style), organisation and structure of the paper. 10
Along these lines, this trust existing in an association decides to a substantial degree an association's way of life and work elements, by affecting elements like authoritative structure, work fulfillment and duty (Zaffane et. al, 2003). Thus, we have taken this as one of the develops (as a go between) in our examination of the connection between saw hierarchical help and employment fulfillment. Occupation Satisfaction Occupation fulfillment was ascribed to most prominent conceivable income with minimal measure of work done (Taylor, 1970). This disputable hypothesis empowered various different investigations to demonstrate the importance of different factors in deciding occupation fulfillment. These elements were distinguished as correspondence trepidation, impression of prompt directors and worker regard (Falcione, 1977). Likewise, work fulfillment was resolved to be impacted by the profits or rewards expected by the individual and the degree to which she could accomplish them in the activity. (Jorgensen, 1973). Representative discernments were viewed as more imperative in deciding occupation fulfillment than physical confirmations like pay (Brayfield et al., 1951). The short shape form of Brayfield and Rothe's scale was produced to gauge representative discernments about their activity and association (Algho et al., 1992). A ton of research has been focused at work fulfillment and the turnover rates in the associations or the representative's expectation to stop. (Spector et al., 1997). In such manner, work fulfillment was ended up being identified with work ID. Them two were resolved to be authoritative stays and were utilized to anticipate the turnover inside associations (De Moura et al., 2009). A point of reference to work fulfillment was recognized as employment frailty (Reisel et al., 2010) and a predecessor was observed to be part honesty and execution of additional part assignments (Nathan et al.). Occupation fulfillment has frequently been emphatically connected to preparing and advancement openings in the association. A critical positive relationship was seen between boss gave preparing fulfillment and general occupation fulfillment of representatives. Fulfillment with preparing and improvement altogether influences profession choices and is an esteemed factor among workers, therefore essentially affecting occupation fulfillment (Schmidt, 2007). Additionally, work fulfillment was theoretically settled as a middle person between saw hierarchical help and employment duty. Exactly, a positive relationship was set up between apparent hierarchical help and occupation fulfillment (Chiu et al., 2010). In a current report on work fulfillment, an aggregate of nine components gathered under four headings were considered as points of reference of employment fulfillment. The four headings included hierarchical change, authoritative help, work qualities and administrative part. It was experimentally demonstrated that decentralization, casual correspondence, bolster from director, participative hierarchical culture, self-rule and strengthening of workers and the sort of part in the association fundamentally affected the activity fulfillment of representatives (Lee et al., 2008). The part of supervisory or prompt manager bolster was resolved to be huge. According to the examination, chiefs were seen as the agents of the association by representatives and are in charge of going about as the interface amongst association and workers. Along these lines, they normally fabricate an association with representatives. Nature of this relationship was the noteworthy determinant of worker observations and employment fulfillment (Ladebo, 2008). The utilization of data frameworks in the association has been seen to positively affect worker work fulfillment. In the developing working environments of present, the capacity to work adaptably and proficiently is seen to majorly affect the innovatively propelled representatives. In this way, the establishment of a proficient Information System, which gave simple access to data was seen to expand the activity fulfillment scores altogether (Chen et al, 2008). The connection amongst POS and Job Satisfaction POS is identified with, yet unique shape the develops like occupation fulfillment. POS is resolved to affect worker responses to their employments on different measurements, including work fulfillment, work inclusion and occupation duty (Rhoades, 2002). According to the standards of correspondence, a worker would respond emphatically to great treatment from the administrator or prompt supervisor. As the quick supervisor is the immediate illustrative of the association, a reasonable treatment from him would be believed to be authoritative help and would urge workers to go past their typical honorable obligation to respond the great treatment (Rousseau, 1989). POS is characterized as the discernment which representatives have of how much the association esteems them, their commitments or thinks about them. High POS would address mental issues of workers, e.g. endorsement, regard and social personality needs. It would likewise persuade the workers by raising the desires of prizes on better than expected or above expected execution (Eisenberger et al., 1986). Percieved authoritative help has a positive association with mental prosperity which is characterized as far as occupation fulfillment and life fulfillment. This relationship is interceded by compelling duty (Meyer et al., 2002). POS is frequently seen to be emphatically related with hierarchical duty (Shore et al., 1991). Be that as it may, POS is as yet particular from hierarchical responsibility in light of the fact that while POS measures the degree to which association thinks about its representatives according to their observations, authoritative duty measures the degree to which workers consider themselves to be being dedicated to the association and in this manner fulfilled (Shore et al., 1993) Without POS, representatives might be troubled with the undertakings related with their employments and might be disappointed. POS is influenced by the different parts of an association's treatment of its representatives (Tansky et al., 2001). Hierarchical help is estimated as far as redone preparing openings and choices of adaptable working hours. Profession fulfillment goes about as an intervening variable for connection between saw authoritative help and worker's expectations to proceed in the association (Armstrong et al., 2009). Preparing and coaching before extraordinary assignments has been believed to be a solid pointer of hierarchical help. These activities give a suspicion that all is well and good to representatives and console them and association will enable them to address difficulties. In this manner, they distinguish more with the activity and do it all the more productively (Cuplan, 2002). Numerous senior ladies directors have whined of the administration's inability to perceive their ability and absence of help and headway openings inside the association. Ladies shape just a small part of guys in senior positions (Wellington et al., 2003). Such observations regularly prompt leaving the place of employment, which is a noteworthy marker of lessened occupation fulfillment at negative view of association equity (Jawahar et al., 2008). The two POS and JS are seen to have critical association with association duty, which demonstrates the nearness of a relationship between's these factors. Hierarchical recognizable proof apparently has a solid constructive outcome on result factors like occupation fulfillment (Abrams et al., 2001). Authoritative help however demonstrates how well association deals with the OID for their workers. POS hypothesis recommends that if association takes great care of representatives, they will build up a more grounded connection to the association (Rhoades et al., 2001), consequently being more fulfilled and conferred (Rhoades et al., 2002). In view of the above exchange, theory H1 is proposed: H1. Seen Organizational Support (POS) affects Job Satisfaction (JS) The connection between Job Trust and Job Satisfaction: Hypothetically it appears to be very clear that activity confide in prompts work fulfillment in representatives. Estimating the activity trust infers examining into how the individual perspectives the association and furthermore the bond he has with the association (Perry et al., 2007). Numerous specialists have announced a positive connection between work fulfillment and employment trust. As per an examination investigation went for concentrate the precursors and results of trust (Derks et.al 2002) discovered occupation fulfillment and employment duty as the real outcomes. The level of trust existing in an association decides to a huge degree an association's way of life and work elements, by impacting factors like authoritative structure, work fulfillment and duty (Zaffane et. al, 2003). Along these lines, by building a high put stock in association with the subordinates, administrators can increment authoritative adequacy through enhanced levels of employment fulfillment. Be that as it may, once this trust is broken, it prompts a ceaseless cycle of question and thusly an authoritative situation, where workers are troubled, unreliable and unsatisfied (Zaffane et. al, 2003). Also, since work fulfillment and employment duty are unequivocally identified with trust, work responsibility being the forerunner of occupation fulfillment (Mowday et.al 1974), such a circumstance is extremely disturbing for associations. The activity trust is for the most part seen as the trust between the workers and their administrators or the bosses. It has been additionally demonstrated that if the representatives indicate confide in their bosses then the bosses have more noteworthy effect on them (Goris et al. 2003). The reason being the bosses are in charge of numerous obligations which shape the profession of their subordinates like execution assessments, direction as far as employment duties and preparing. Subsequently if the trust based on such parameters in a chief expands then thus work fulfillment additionally builds (Dirks et al. 2001). Additionally, this expanded level of trust empowers participation, diminishment in clashes and accordingly enhanced occupation fulfillment. Henceforth the Hypothesis H2: There exists a positive connection between Job Trust and Job Satisfaction The connection amongst POS and Job Trust Numerous investigations have been led on estimating the levels of employment trust (Dietz and Den Hartog, 2006) and POS in associations. Trust between two substances is expressed as the preparation of one (Trustor) to be vulnerable to the activities of the other (Trustee). This availability of the trustor is essentially his desire that the one he trusts will act to support him independent of practicing control and supervision (Mayer et al., 1995). Employment Trust is considered of high significance in the present associations since it has been observationally settled that when trust levels are high, association duty is high (Brockner et al., 1997). According to the meaning of trust utilized above absence of trust implies a higher need of checking (Handy, 1995) and expanded trust levels proposes bring down requirement for supervision (Bradach and Eccles, 1989; Ouchi, 1979). POS as characterized above is accepted to influence Job Trust however there isn't sufficient observational confirmation accessible. There is sufficient research accessible on the precursors of POS and its results however none discusses the Job Trust with particular specify. >GET ANSWER