Research Paper that will compare Behavioral Learning Theories and Cognitive Learning Theories. You will include a title page, a 150–250-word abstract, an 8-page body, and a reference page. The body will include an introduction, 6 sections, and a conclusion. The paper must be written in current APA format. Current APA Level 1 sub-headings must be used throughout the paper. The 6 main sections of the paper will address the following topics:
- Historical Development of Each Theory—For each theory, discuss prominent persons and their corresponding historic research. Include how the theory has been developed over time. Have there been significant changes from its development to what current researchers in the area believe?
- Key Concepts of Each Theory—This section will focus on the major points of each theory. How is new information acquired? What are the goals of learning? What is unique about each theory?
- Research Support for Each Theory—This section will include a review of 4 peer-reviewed scholarly research articles. The first 2 articles will address research in which Behavior Learning Theory has been applied. The other 2 articles will use Cognitive Learning Theory in the research. Each article must show the effectiveness of the learning theory it addresses.
- Educational Implications—This section will discuss the implications for how learning takes place in the classroom. Discuss the benefits and applications of each theory. How would each theory say people learn in a classroom setting? What are the benefits to teaching new information utilizing each theory?
- Biblical Worldview—Discuss what the Bible says regarding learning behavior in humans. How would a biblical worldview impact a learner? Include chapter and verse when citing the Bible.
- Most Effective Theory of Learning—Select which theory of learning (Behavioral or Cognitive) you believe is most effective. Substantiate your decision with research support citing journal articles and your textbook.
accomplices from attempting to take care of security issues alone in manners that would wind up compromising different states" (Brooks and Wohlforth 2013). While many reprimand U.S. outreach into other nations' "business," an absence of association in Syria could prompt a chain responses of wars inside the Middle East that could totally disassemble all asset and exchange understandings the U.S. depends on from that district. Moreover, the United States has a national security enthusiasm for guaranteeing that "when nations break universal standards on compound weapons they are considered responsible" (Blanchard and Sharp 2013). Knowing very well indeed that Syria is utilizing synthetic weapons on their residents and foes and doing nothing to stop it, opens up a totally new part in the around the world 'book of war'. In an ongoing article distributed by SOFREP, a news system kept running by Special Ops veterans, the possibility of compound weapon selection was talked about and the author expressed that, "There is without a doubt utility in hitting a despot on the off chance that he utilizes chem[ical weapons] against his kin. To not do so welcomes a greater amount of it, or more terrible, the acknowledgment of synthetic weapons as a weapon of war" (SOFREP 2017). In the event that we won't utilize power in indicating total objection to substance weapon use, each other nation that feels any craving to utilize concoction weapons will never again feel any commitment to abstain from utilizing them. Prompting wars winding up significantly more rough and dangerous than they as of now are. In spite of the fact that the U.S. faces no prompt residential war, evasion of keeping this war standard set, could inevitably demonstrate to be an in all respects exorbitant choice should any war emit in our future. The second most direct reason that it is in U.S enthusiasm to intercede in Syria, and most astounding of direct significance includes what might be the passing of a tremendous provider of remote oil and an immense hit to the U.S. worldwide economy system coming about because of the spread of ISIS control all through the locale. Despite the fact that there could as of now be an excessive amount of harm to local Syria to ever remake a completely working sovereign express, the shirking of such an exertion would lead, in all likelihood, to the accompanying two calamitous results. The full breakdown of Iraq and Syria and the long haul reverence of the Islamic State (Thanassis Boston Globe). Fear based oppressor systems like al-Qaeda and ISIS depend on talk and struggle in precarious districts so as to embed their impact and control in that area. The ungoverned region that would result from a legislative breakdown of Syria and Iraq would give said an area to these fear monger gatherings to work. The breakdown of the Syrian state and a seriously feeble Iraqi state have as of late made the ideal vacuum for psychological oppressors to fill as we found in the Vice News motion picture recording ISIS impact in the locale. As indicated by columnist Antoun Issa, "The outcomes have been an extended reach of psychological warfare that is oftentimes hitting Europe, and motivating solitary wolf assaults in the United States" (Issa et al. 2016). Notwithstanding this up-scaling of zone from which to work fear based oppressor movement from, in an ungoverned express, these psychological oppressor gatherings would have full command over the states' oil fields and saves. As indicated by the Financial Times, these gatherings as of now have command over a>GET ANSWER