Analyze your volunteer experience by writing a 1,000-1,250-word reflection in which you examine how volunteering enabled you to practice the principles of servant leadership. In your paper, reference and address the following:
• Summarize your servant leadership volunteer opportunity by sharing the who, what, when, where, why, and how of the experience.
• Which of Greenleaf’s principles of servant leadership did you implement and learn the most about through completing the servant leadership experience? Provide supporting examples and in-text citations.
• Both Greenleaf and biblical passages referenced in the various study materials focus on the idea that power comes from giving it away and that taking the role of a servant can make one a leader. Discuss whether your servant leadership volunteer opportunity helped you to find yourself as a leader in this way. Provide supporting examples and in-text citations.
• Explain how serving others as a leader might influence change or produce a positive impact for the greater good and contributes to the restoration of communities and society at large. Provide supporting examples and in-text citations.
• Discuss what you learned about your personal leadership skills and style through your service experience. Provide supporting examples and in-text citations.
• Looking forward, explain how you will use what you have learned about the principles of servant leadership in your workplace, organization with which you are involved, and in your personal life. Provide in-text citations.
university offers a wonderful Ph.D. program in Bioinformatics and Artificial Intelligence; two, it has an acclaimed network of closely working labs that engage in lots of sponsored research Bioinformatics and Artificial Intelligence. On my own, I am interested in doing something in areas like Active Logic, Metacognitive Computation, Simple Hierarchical Ordered Planning, and Sequence Analysis of DNA and all of these are very much there in University of California, Santa Barbara in some variant or other. And third, most importantly, presence of professors like Dr. Ambuj Singh, Dr. Tobias Hollerer, Dr. Terrence Smith, and Dr. Matthew Turk who have been passionately working in the field of Bioinformatics and Artificial Intelligence also influenced me a lot. The presence of these factors led to University of California, Santa Barbara being my preferred choice. If I do my Ph.D. from University of California, Santa Barbara, I will have the opportunity of interacting with them, and who knows, of even working with them on a path breaking idea. ========== When introduced to economics in high school I realized that it interestingly qualified as a subject of both Arts and Science. It was an area defined by precise rules, principles and axioms and yet there was tremendous scope for self-expression in the form of interpretation and analysis. This facet of economics intrigued me very much and I decided to pursue further studies in Economics. During my Master’s program I equipped myself as best as I could, with various tools used in economic analysis. I obtained rigorous training in mathematics, econometrics and game theory. After completing the Master’s program, I joined National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, as I was very eager to see how one might use economics to tackle real life problems, where simplified models, and assuming away of problems may offer no respite. I did some very interesting work here, which is described in my resume. I want to delve deeper into the subject to be able to carry out independent research and analysis, hence my decision to join the Ph.D. program at UCLA. International Economics is an area I would really like to explore. I am fascinated by game theoretic modeling of issues pertaining to International Economics. I believe that game theoretic models can be effectively used in international economics as many policy issues such as negotiations over mutual reductions in tariffs, formation and preservation of customs unions, establishment of cartels in the case of internationally traded goods, all have some game theoretic character. The current “Regionalism versus Multilateralism” debate holds its own attraction. It should be interesting to analyze the trade diversion effects of Preferential Trading Agreements and also their impact on multilateral institutions like GATT. The strategic trading that takes place in foreign exchange markets and the variety of auction like mechanisms that have been used for foreign exchange trade, especially in developing countries, are intriguing. During my graduate studies I aim to equip myself with some advanced tools and develop my analytical and research capabilities. I want to get an excellent command over e>GET ANSWER