Watch Black Mirror Season 4 Ep. 3 “Crocodile” & Bandersnatch, answer discussion questions
- Thinking about last week’s discussion on defining crime, is what Mia and Rob did a crime why or why not? Was it an accident? An accident and then a crime? At what point did it become a crime (in your opinion)? Can accidents be considered “criminal”? What do you predict would have happened if they had called the police at the time of the incident? What would you have done in this situation?
- The Classical school calls for swift, severe and certain punishment. Should they be punished? To what extent? Death penalty?
2a. Is the death penalty ethical? Why or why not?
- The Classical School also asserts that crime is rational AND free. The positivist school focuses more on motivations of behavior, absence or lack of free will, and crime as a reaction to legal institutions (see pg. 4 of positivist reading). Evaluate the actions of Mia from either a Classical or Positivist perspective. Were their actions rational? Did they have free will? Why or why not?
This video may be helpful as you attempt to answer the questions below https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29ws5byaevo
- Bandersnatch brings up several questions about the concepts of free will and fate. The episode itself was advertised as a “choose your own adventure” experience. But I often found myself not wanting to choose either of the options at certain points in the episode, or I felt pressure to pick one over the other – especially when Collin and Stefan are on the balcony. Did you feel this way as well? How much free will does this episode actually offer the viewer? How much free will does Stefan have?
- The old woman in the documentary states “if we have no free will and everything is planned out for us, who cares if we become, say a murderer. It’s not our fault, it’s already pre-planned”. This echoes the most extreme views of the positivist school. The argument between the Classical and Positivist schools is a question of fate or free will. What are your thoughts?
The providers' bartering force is likewise characterized as the market of sources of info. Providers of materials, segments, work and administrations, for example, ability to the firm are wellspring of control over the firm, when there are a couple of substitutes. Providers may conceivably decline to work with the firm or charge exorbitantly high costs for one of a kind assets. In spite of the way that provider changing costs is in respect to firm exchanging expenses, and level of separation of sources of info, effect of contributions on expense or separation, nearness of substitute information sources, provider fixation to firm focus proportion, representative solidarity like trade guilds and provider rivalry and capacity to advance vertically incorporate and remove the purchaser and Competition among the current providers primarily strengthen the factor. Number of providers crosswise over Britain will rather reduce this factor for Marks and Spencer. The aggressive contention inside an industry For most associations, the significant determinant of the aggressiveness of the business is the power of focused competition. Economical upper hand by advancement, rivalry among on the web and disconnected organizations; snap and-mortar - v-slags on a scaffold, Level of promoting cost, Powerful aggressive procedure and the perceivability of exclusive things on the Web all these factor characterize the focused competition inside an industry (Rainer and Turban, 2009). The circumstance of focused contention is hhigh in light of the fact that there are significantly three adversaries of Marks and Spencer that give it an upper hand and change its vital arranging. Express an assortment 7 to 10 of general and showcasing key choices which have been utilized or are accessible to your preferred association and assess the favorable circumstances and impediments of four of these Item Marked item helps in catching business sector as it makes a personality of the firm with that brand. Imprints and Spencer has been selling out marked item yet there is no single of theirs, in light of the fact that owning the brand can surpass the sell of that item. The benefit of owning an item as a brand is that it enables the clients to distinguish the association with a specific name. While for the most part brand items should be open for everybody because of its cost. Cost Cost is another factor that is basic for Marks and Spencer. Assurance of value that relies upon the market circumstance especially influences the market circumstance for the firm. A moderate Price of the item can be increasingly fruitful for the firm. Reasonable value offer of the Marks and Spencer will permit to everybody to get to them effectively in this way it will create request of the items in the event that it couldn't keep up the free market activity of the items it should endure in the market. Spot The spot of selling likewise has any kind of effect in the promoting system of a firm. Since internet business has been such a great amount practically speaking Marks and Spencer can begin web based business through which it can sell out its items on the web. Other than this, assortment of conveyance outlets can likewise be a possibility for Marks and Spencer as it is a decent advancement apparatus of the item. Putting the items in each appropriation ou>GET ANSWER