Learning Outcomes: Knowledge and Understanding tested in this assignment:
• Evaluate basic concepts of heuristics with their causes and effects.
• Differentiate between behavioural biases that are observed in financial decision making processes.
• Critically review major market bubbles and their anatomy from a Behavioural Finance perspective.
• Reflect upon seminal theories as well as empirical research findings in Behavioural Finance.
Learning Outcomes: Skills and Attributes tested in this assignment:
• Evaluate key themes in Behavioural Finance and their applications to the real-world finance.
• Demonstrate analysis and evaluation skills.
• Learning and research skills
• Intellectual depth, breadth and adaptability
• Professionalism, employability and enterprise
• Global awareness
Feedback /Marking criteria for this Assignment
Refer page 4 for general guidance on grading criteria for your coursework.
Guidance for improvement will be given in writing on the Assessment Feedback Form or on the StudyNet Feedback Form within 4 weeks of submission.
Assignments submitted up to one week late will receive a maximum numeric grade of:
Levels 4, 5 and 6 (UG) – 40 Level 7 (PG) – 50
Plagiarism offences will receive standard penalties.