You have been selected as the consultant to develop a business plan for Durango Manufacturing Company, which is a start-up, medium-sized public manufacturing company. The CEO has a background in manufacturing and is well versed in supply chain management. However, the CEO has limited experience in financial management and creating value for the various stakeholder groups. Your business plan must include a five (5) year strategy to increase revenues by 10% and a recommendation for creating an organizational structure to comply with SOX mandates for strong corporate governance over the internal controls. Your business plan must also include prescriptions for creating an ethical environment. Your recommendation must be approved by the Board of Directors before the company can begin its operations.
Based on your knowledge of accounting and financial, prepare a ten to twelve (10-12) page report in which you:
1. As the consultant, create an argument that you will present to the CEO that suggests accounting and financial management knowledge and skills will be essential to the company’s success and stability over the next five (5) years. Provide support for your argument.
2. Suggest to the CEO how the company’s stakeholders (investors, lenders, and employees) will use financial statement information and ratio calculations to make key determinations related to the financial condition and operational efficiency of the company. Provide support for your rationale.
3. Given the strategy to increase revenue during the five (5) year plan period, which will need to be achieved through expansion and capital expenditures, determine which capital budgeting ratio is appropriate for Durango to evaluate its proposals for capital expenditures, such as NPV, IRR, etc. Defend your position.
4. In order for the company to improve its operational efficiency, recommend which production departments should use process, job order, and activity-based costing—all three (3) of which must be implemented within Durango. Defend your choice for each department.
5. The CEO would like to consider outsourcing his manufacturing operations if labor can be supplied cheaper overseas than in the U.S. Create an argument either for or against outsourcing the manufacturing operation to a foreign country. Your argument should include key points that support your position. The key points should address economic and business management aspects related to outsourcing.
6. Predict the economic and business environment over the next five (5) years, indicating at least two (2) ways it may impact Durango Manufacturing Company’s ability to achieve the desired 10% growth in revenue. Provide support for your prediction.
7. Formulate a strategy to improve the opportunities for Durango to reach its revenue goals (i.e., increase revenue by 10% within five  years).
8. Assess the potential for fraud within Durango based on the lack of IT controls, and determine at least two (2) ways Durango will structure its internal IT controls to ensure that such controls are effective in detecting fraudulent transactions.
9. Use at least six (6) quality academic resources
Considering my future life and vocation, long haul goes for this MA are to construct valuable contacts in mold industry in UK, pick up a genuine understanding into the Ethical Fashion Industry in UK, and ideally entire a work position at the Ethical Fashion Forum. Keeping in mind the end goal to satisfy my project,I need to do the estimate research of the Ethical Fashion in UK and India with a specific end goal to reach to the best theme of my examination. To finish this MA, great time and venture managementskills will be one of my most imperative difficulties. Likewise, my solid spotlight would be on deliberately arranging and creating research abilities. Satisfying my learning assention objectives will give me new understanding and information on the Ethical Fashion Industry in UK and India. For accomplishing the greater part of the above, I have to assemble endless contacts with the form fashioner, organizations and association amassing upon maintainability in the mold business in UK and India. Once in the past, I have sufficiently made contacts and accumulated data; I will then talk about and speak about my task proposition. At last, when I get an eager reaction, by taking a gander at the accomplishment of Ethical Fashion Market, UK, I will then trade those thoughts with Kakoli Banergee, Trustee, Satya - Jyoti Trust,India; to work together and detail my task design. On the off chance that I get a positive expectation I would trust I have at last finished my MA travel, effectively. ANSHU YADAV Research into an Ethical Fashion showcase in UK and India Venture PROPOSAL TITLE Research into an Ethical Fashion showcase in UK and India Point Comprehend the present situation of moral design business in India and identify with UK. Research UK'S moral mold business; providea get ready for making of a promoting body (Eco - Fashion Park) for moral form maker gathering and craftsmans in India. RESEARCH QUESTIONS What is Ethical Fashion? Characterizing Ethical Fashion Manageability and triple primary concern Discovering issues and practices of Ethical Fashion Checking on history of moral form Quick Fashion and Cheap Fashion What is the market size of Ethical Fashion? Household (INDIA) statistical surveying on the Ethical Fashion Business and Lifestyle. Universal (UK) statistical surveying on the Ethical Fashion Business and Lifestyle. What is manageable generation and utilization . Characterizing the reasonable generation and utilization Residential (INDIA) industry inquire about on techniques for economical creation and utilization Universal (UK)industry inquire about on techniques for economical creation and utilization Feasible Fashion maker gatherings and their issues in India What are the different accreditation conceivable outcomes for building up a feasible form business in UK and India? Moral gauges and Labeling Exchange Tariffs and Barriers What is esteem chain? Characterizing esteem chain Research into connecting the national moral design makers and global purchasers and markets. RESEARCH METHODS Amount: Case Study, Grounded Theory and Consumer responses contemplate. Quality :Observational Analysis ANSHUYADAV Examine into an Ethical Fashion showcase in UK and India 3. Essential Research: Focus on social event data on moral mold from India and UK 3.1 Interviews with key gathering individuals from Ethical Fashion Forum, UK. 3.2 Interviews with developing style and material originators in maintainable outline in UK and India. 3.3 Social systems administration, for example, Face book, 3.4 Fashion Business organizing: Ethical Fashion Forum(UK), Designer Forum(UK), Ethical Trade Initiative(UK), Craft stamp (India), Labor associations, Manufacturers of Sustainable Fibers, Yarns and Fabrics. 3.5 Personal contacts in the Fashion Industry will enable me to increase apparent approach. 3.6 Questionnaires and Videos of different craftsmen engaged with Sustainable Fashion hones. 3.7 International pattern and mold indicate visits. For example, London Fashion Week, London; The Cloth Show, Birmingham; Premier Vision, Paris 3.8 Design organizations and government bodies 3.9 Non - Profit Organization, Satya - Jyoti Trust, India. 4. Auxiliary Research: Focusing on Ethical Fashion Forum in UK. 4.1 Co - work with Ethical Fashion Forum as an examination understudy, close by a partner chief, gathering research for EFF ventures and occasions. 4.2 To comprehend the ramifications of detailing a promoting body(Eco - Fashion Park) in India, for the feasible Practioners. 4.3 Analyze Journals (MONOCLE,DRAPERS,FINANCIAL TIMES,ECO-TEXTILE) Weekly Magazines(TREND UNION,NEW CONSUMER, THE ECOLOGIST) and Online Magazine(THREAD), and Readings(ECO-CHIC, BY SANDY BLACK;GREEN IS THE NEW BLACK, BY T BLANCHARD,BUSINESS ETHICS AND VALUES, BY PETE ENGARDIO;SUSTAINABLE FASHION AND TEXTILES BY KATE FLETCHER. 4.4Get reports from online Databases and Articles( MINTLE, GMID, JUST STYLE.COM) 5. Writing Research: Refer to Bibliography Objective OF MY PROJECT In my view point moral design is the energizing subject to ponder as it has been snatching the features inside form industry in late times.It is the uniqueness in mold that enables us to take a gander at manageability in creative ways. Hence, Fashion gives a chance of attention to maintainability. Numerous maintainable practices and developments are picking up force and moving towards standard. Green structures, insides, home items and even green weddings and occasions are thriving, yet design is when grasped in reasonable ways, holds significantly more prominent effect potential. What is likewise one of a kind to design, more so than other practical pathways, is that it is a vast vehicle. Moral mold likewise intrigued me as it centers around sick practices in the plants, destitution decrease, condition instruction, generation and utilization issues, with a solid consideration on laborers wellbeing; in connection to the design ventures. Ethicall design at a worldwide level has caught my enthusiasm, for the exceptionally basic reason, that London mold has ventured forward to advance moral form garments. Top shop, Marks and Spencer, Zara, Next, Europeon Fashion chain and USA Banana Republic are generally work in "making strides toward environmental friendliness". With a solid spotlight on Ethical Fashion Forum(UK), I need to know how to make such a not revenue driven association, where the moral form maker gathering, from field to manufacturing plant to final result, trade thoughts, team up and discuss adequately on different economical practices and occasions .My insight in Ethical Fashion from UK wouldthen enable me to give the arrangement of influencing a fruitful advertising to body (Eco - Fashion Park) for Ethical Fashion maker gatherings and craftsmans of India, in India. Objectives AND OBJECTIVES >GET ANSWER