- Select an actual topic of interest for the community. Must be a topic where you will perform an educational intervention to the families and the communities and you will provide them with education, action plans and interventions that will positively impact their health and wellbeing. The ultimate goal for your blog should be aimed to prevent disease and injury, improve health, and enhance quality of life.
- The topic selected must be supported by peer review journals and best practices- include intext citations and references at the end, so that your audience knows you are credible and can look up the resources.
- The topic that would you develop a great blog will be:
• Sexually transmitted diseases
- Make sure that you select a great tittle for your blog. Suggestions: use words that when read it caught the attention of the community, as an example “how to prevent…”; “how to improve…” etc.
- When you start writing your blog make sure the first lines or paragraphs must give the reader a concise and solid idea of what the whole blog will be. If you can catch the reader attention there the probability of success on your blog are very high. You must demonstrate to your instructors and peers that what you are writing about will really impact positively the targeted audience which should be schools, worksites, health care facilities, churches, and communities.
- You might deliver you blog to your target audience thru social media or any other method you choose that will be effective in reaching out the community.
- Elaborate now in your blog topic and expand your ideas; here you must support each blog with scientific research and scholarly articles.
- Then conclude your blog with a good summary of your topic, education, interventions, recommendations given.
- The blog is to be formatted and cited in current APA 7 style with support from at least 3 references that should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA 7 style.
NOTE: It is an example only. You are not to take this and use it as your own.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt, known to many as FDR, was not only a leader for his time, but a leader for all times. Not only did FDR successfully lead his nation through possibly the two most dramatic, and consequential world events of the 20th century, the Great Depression and WW2; he is also responsible for spearheading the creation of the United Nations, as well as the series of programs, projects, policies and laws that came to be known as the “New Deal”. Through his experimentation and willingness to listen and learn from others, FDR demonstrated that he was the man to lead America forward. FDR’s actions throughout his presidency shaped not only the way Americans lived their lives, but how the world perceived America for decades to come. Throughout his presidency, FDR was able to display his brilliance in leadership. However, what was the greatest achievement in each of his four terms? And perhaps most interesting of all, what was his greatest failure? For his brilliance in leadership, as well as a lack of competent competitors, the American people rewarded him with an unprecedented four terms in office. In his first term he successfully tiptoed around the edge of the precipice, leading the American people from the turmoil caused by the Great Depression. In his second term, perhaps his most undervalued achievement was the packing of the supreme court, for it was here where you can see the long lasting impact. His third term was dominated by World War Two and the successes enjoyed by the allies. In his fourth term, despite the brevity of it, he was able to establish the foundations of the modern United Nations. Truly a leader for all times. From the moment FDR won the governorship of New York State, to the moment he became president of the United States of America, you see an unparalleled level of political victories. In his first presidential campaign, the elites of the democratic party thought that they could control him. In the end, their underestimation of FDRs coolness proved costly, with him ultimately using it to his advantage. History tells us that the world was overall, a better place because of his actions, but what exactly did he do to transform America in specific, and >GET ANSWER