1. Describe one of the earliest memories you have related to mathematics
2. Describe your relationship with mathematics.
3. What was one of your favorite math classes? Why?
4. What was one of your least favorite math classes? Why?
5. Do you consider yourself to be good or bad at math? Explain.
6. Who were some of your earliest mentors who helped you with your mathematics classes?
7. Who is one teacher that stands out to you? Why?
8. Talk about one moment in high school when you struggled in mathematics, and what you did to overcome it.
9. How do you see mathematics in your everyday life?
10. What do you hope to accomplish as you enter college this fall?
11. Why is math important to the major that you chose?