- Describe some symptoms of panic anxiety.
- A client was involved in an automobile accident in which both her parents were killed. When you ask her about it, the client says they have no memory of the accident. What ego defense mechanism are they using?
2 b.) What nursing approaches would you use and why?
- A dramatic reduction in which neurotransmitter is most closely associated with Alzheimer’s disease?
- Many psychotropics work by blocking the reuptake of neurotransmitters. Describe the process of reuptake.
- “What do you think you should do?” If the nurse makes this statement to a patient, it is an example of what technique? Is it therapeutic or nontherapeutic?
- When the nurse’s verbal and nonverbal interactions are congruent, he or she is thought to be expressing which characteristic of a therapeutic relationship?
- Define managed care
- Nursing outcomes (sometimes referred to as goals) are derived from the nursing diagnosis. Name two essential aspects of an acceptable outcome or goal.
- Mental status assessment is composed 8 components – what are they?
- Upon finishing the mental status examination of the patient, the nurse should determine whether the patient was reliable, unreliable, or impossible to tell. Why is this important and who/where might the nurse obtain additional information from?
atures (Face ID, Touch ID) 3. Brand stability. Apple has been building a strong company and a strong brand by a lot of investments that ensures the stability of its brands 4. Easy to use products. Apple always ensures that customers feel easy to use its products as much as possible by applying new technologies that it successfully researches and developing new software and hardware (new or updated iOS, new and innovative chips, new or updated apps, new and updated features such as Face ID or Touch ID) or have well-trained and professional sales teams in every Apple Stores to help customers if anything happens 5. Product differentiation. Apple has a range of different products that customers could choose for their own purposes, such as iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus; 64 GB or 128 GB In addition, Apple has some strengths of its own organisation, such as 1. High cash position. Apple has $281.5 billion in cash so it is an advantage for Apple to invest other markets and the company itself. In addition, this amount of cash could help Apple to prevent anything that might be happening in the future 2. Long-term excellent business reputation. Apple has been building an excellent business reputation since the first day of the business such as an excellent advertising campaign (Introduction Day) so its products will have a good advantage by Apple’s reputation. Along with these strengths, there are some weaknesses that Apple should be aware of: 1. A lot of investment in R&D (Research and Development). Apple has been spending a huge money on research and development in worldwide every year, and it is still increasing. In 2016, Apple spent $10.05 billion. In 2017, it spent $11.58 billion. Most of projects that Apple has been investing in are from other technology companies, especially in Chinese companies, such as Didi, an Chinese company like Uber. This is not good for the company because Apple’s investors could not see any bright future in these projects, which means that these projects might not help the business to grow up and from there, when the time comes, investors will withdraw their investment.>GET ANSWER